First Texas best

LuckyLarry

Dec 16, 2005
Sweet Home, Oregon
Detector(s) used
I had to sideline for awhile, too much quarreling, brand defensiveness, and seeing certain people waging war on others. It got to be too silly for me after awhile..
Primary Interest:
Other

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
LL............ I can't help you .. I never get to a salt water beach..........Or i have not say real bad ground for years..................

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
There you go also ..LL.. put back on top also could be some one will give you your answer.............

OP
OP
LuckyLarry

LuckyLarry

Dec 16, 2005
Sweet Home, Oregon
Detector(s) used
I had to sideline for awhile, too much quarreling, brand defensiveness, and seeing certain people waging war on others. It got to be too silly for me after awhile..
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Keppy, Dave Johnson gave me his best shot too. I think I'll be getting a G2/GB.

I whipped a new Whites MXT on the salt beach the last time I hunted there. But he did manage to find a pocket full of pulltabs though, something that I rarely find myself with. I got one rusty nail but cancelled the rest of them just listening to them running wide open (all open notches) instead of w notch on, on the cz. That feature always gives me an extra inch against the other non-PI detectorists. PI's get another inch over me at times, but not often. I was just wondering if I was missing out on anything, that's all. NASA Tom once said that the CZ3D was a near clone of the F75 but not as fast - and was similar in it's behavior and depth. My guess is that he was correct.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
LL... i would say that if NASA Tom give that info on Fishers ... He would be right on..... But what made you go with the GB or G2 instead of the F75 ? I think you do have a CZ3D .. So that would be like haveing two of the same detectors......F75..CZ3D....

Last edited:

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got a new G2 in early April 2012 and have 200 hours on it and have not found anything worth while with it.
I have 3 five gallon buckets of trash,and not one good target...if you want to find junk and pulltabs the G2 shines at that.It is fooled by any piece of can slaw or large piece of iron...don`t believe all the hype!
i`m not at all impressed with the G2,in fact its going in the closet for good...this has been my worst MDing season in 40 years....stay away from the G2,wish i would have.
Gary G.A.P.metal

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I got a new G2 in early April 2012 and have 200 hours on it and have not found anything worth while with it.
I have 3 five gallon buckets of trash,and not one good target...if you want to find junk and pulltabs the G2 shines at that.It is fooled by any piece of can slaw or large piece of iron...don`t believe all the hype!
i`m not at all impressed with the G2,in fact its going in the closet for good...this has been my worst MDing season in 40 years....stay away from the G2,wish i would have.
Gary G.A.P.metal
Is your fisher CZ5 better than your G2 ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread