LOOKING TO BUY NEW OR USED LRL LONG RANGE LOCATOR

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
I wonder why I have not seen a used one for sale. With a sucker born every minute there should be someone looking to cut his losses if it didn't work. Exchanging hands a few times should make a used one much less expensive. Also, what could wear out when it only went right back in the box when it didn't work? I really don't buy the idea that the sucker does not sell it for fear of being labelled a fool. Only a fool would keep it if it didn't work just a little better than a coat hanger!:icon_scratch:

I would think it's the last act of a completely desperate fool, that's why you don't see too many for sale. Imagine if you were a losing race car driver and just invested 10 grand in a Pinto......... LOL!!!!!!:laughing7:

K

Kentucky Kache

I would think it's the last act of a completely desperate fool, that's why you don't see too many for sale. Imagine if you were a losing race car driver and just invested 10 grand in a Pinto......... LOL!!!!!!:laughing7:

Calling people fools and strange are SOMETIMES against Treasurenet rules. I guess you know just how to time it.

BTW, pintos really do work.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
KKount, I will not go so far as to say they don't work just... Maybe you want to buy a sluice or metal detector till the LRLs have more time to proove themselves. Oh, and the world is NOT flat. You may have heard this but I haven't proven that myself yet. I take other's say so. Get the point? Take care. TTC

flyadive

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Kkount1989 posted but never heard from again.
Come on guys lighten up! He didn't ask for your opinion.Did you ever use the Ouija board?
Sort of same analogy.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come on guys lighten up! He didn't ask for your opinion.Did you ever use the Ouija board?
Sort of same analogy.

Not really, not sure his ad is asking to buy or sell, if selling he can't sell here since he isnt a dealer or a charter member.

Last edited:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sort of same analogy.
I'll bet you even a OUIGA board on e-bay doesn't say RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED! LRLs are the ONLY class of non-edible products I ever saw on E-bay yhat said that on ALL company adds. TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread