• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 774

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to try it, if I didn't have to pay for it! They way I understand it: If you think you need this over a coat hanger than you probably do! I happen to prefer welding rods over coat hangers!

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
DON'T- If it works that well wouldn't he be using it instead of selling it? If it worked, he could make more money using it. Think about it!!!!

hand print-2_edited-3.jpg

Last edited:

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder why I have not seen a used one for sale. With a sucker born every minute there should be someone looking to cut his losses if it didn't work. Exchanging hands a few times should make a used one much less expensive. Also, what could wear out when it only went right back in the box when it didn't work? I really don't buy the idea that the sucker does not sell it for fear of being labelled a fool. Only a fool would keep it if it didn't work just a little better than a coat hanger!:icon_scratch:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder why I have not seen a used one for sale. With a sucker born every minute there should be someone looking to cut his losses if it didn't work. Exchanging hands a few times should make a used one much less expensive. Also, what could wear out when it only went right back in the box when it didn't work? I really don't buy the idea that the sucker does not sell it for fear of being labelled a fool. Only a fool would keep it if it didn't work just a little better than a coat hanger!:icon_scratch:

Buy it and let us know how it worked.....

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buy it and let us know how it worked.....
my previous post stated I would like to try one for free! Loan me the money and I will give it back double with my first find!:laughing7:

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Harassment, like water off a ducks back. Any response is a success. Being ignored no matter how flamboyant or radical the comment on the other hand, indicates "a failure to communicate." I find the petty squabbles, enlightening and entertaining as well!:hello:

K

Kentucky Kache

Harassment, like water off a ducks back. Any response is a success. Being ignored no matter how flamboyant or radical the comment on the other hand, indicates "a failure to communicate." I find the petty squabbles, enlightening and entertaining as well!:hello:

Have you visited the LRL board?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my previous post stated I would like to try one for free! Loan me the money and I will give it back double with my first find!:laughing7:

Sorry, only about 25-30 years left in my lifetime, not enough time left to wait for that first find. Find a 5 year old with money, he may live long enough to see a return....

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you visited the LRL board?
Did not realize there was one. The dowsing board doesn't want them there either. More of that harassment you spoke of no doubt!

K

Kentucky Kache

Did not realize there was one. The dowsing board doesn't want them there either. More of that harassment you spoke of no doubt!

You seem to think I was kidding.
It's probably not as bad as it was before, but check it out and see if every post isn't disrupted by the know it alls. Go have a look.

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, only about 25-30 years left in my lifetime, not enough time left to wait for that first find. Find a 5 year old with money, he may live long enough to see a return....
and pass the debt on to the next generation? Too much of that today!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Give me a call! Ex-wife # 2 has an uncanny ability to know when I come into some extra cash from 1,700 miles away. I'll hook you up for a cut! :occasion14:

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You seem to think I was kidding.
It's probably not as bad as it was before, but check it out and see if every post isn't disrupted by the know it alls. Go have a look.
The very first one I checked out didn't seem to make sense as the disrupters posts were all deleted. (Quite a disjointed read...)but I get the idea.

K

Kentucky Kache

The very first one I checked out didn't seem to make sense as the disrupters posts were all deleted. (Quite a disjointed read...)but I get the idea.

I don't go there much anymore, but I tell you, it use to be a free for all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread