LOOKING TO BUY NEW OR USED LRL LONG RANGE LOCATOR
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jul 2012
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

LOOKING TO BUY NEW OR USED LRL LONG RANGE LOCATOR

LOOKING TO BUY NEW OR USED LRL LONG RANGE LOCATOR WITH SAMPLE CHAMBER.THANK YOU
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    10107 times
    Banner Finds (4)

?

Quote Originally Posted by kkount1989 View Post
    LOOKING TO BUY NEW OR USED LRL LONG RANGE LOCATOR WITH SAMPLE CHAMBER.THANK YOU
    You're joking, right? If not, I got a coat hanger I'll sell ya!

us
    Sep 2007
    New Jersey
    Whites V3i and DFX
    799 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA

LOL

Apr 2012
    Clark County Washington
    Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones Whites TRX pointer , Garrett gold stinger
    256 times
    I would like to try it, if I didn't have to pay for it! They way I understand it: If you think you need this over a coat hanger than you probably do! I happen to prefer welding rods over coat hangers!
    It's no wonder truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense. Mark Twain

us
    Nov 2011
    55 times
    +++++
    Last edited by TheOldMan; Aug 14, 2012 at 11:53 AM.

us
    Sep 2010
    southeast PA
    CTX3030
    71 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View Post
    ya gotta be a charter member to sell items
    down and dirty

us
    I deal in reality

Mar 2010
    Maryland
    XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
    2988 times
    DON'T- If it works that well wouldn't he be using it instead of selling it? If it worked, he could make more money using it. Think about it!!!!

Name:  hand print-2_edited-3.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  39.7 KB

Last edited by Frankn; Jul 06, 2012 at 03:28 PM.

Apr 2012
    Clark County Washington
    Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones Whites TRX pointer , Garrett gold stinger
    256 times
    I wonder why I have not seen a used one for sale. With a sucker born every minute there should be someone looking to cut his losses if it didn't work. Exchanging hands a few times should make a used one much less expensive. Also, what could wear out when it only went right back in the box when it didn't work? I really don't buy the idea that the sucker does not sell it for fear of being labelled a fool. Only a fool would keep it if it didn't work just a little better than a coat hanger!
    It's no wonder truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense. Mark Twain

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    36424 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot zone View Post
    I wonder why I have not seen a used one for sale. With a sucker born every minute there should be someone looking to cut his losses if it didn't work. Exchanging hands a few times should make a used one much less expensive. Also, what could wear out when it only went right back in the box when it didn't work? I really don't buy the idea that the sucker does not sell it for fear of being labelled a fool. Only a fool would keep it if it didn't work just a little better than a coat hanger!
    Buy it and let us know how it worked.....
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

USAF Intelligence 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

I exercise my right to keep and bear arms 24/7/365

(Per Admins avatars and signatures do not fall under rules for politics.)

Apr 2012
    Clark County Washington
    256 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    my previous post stated I would like to try one for free! Loan me the money and I will give it back double with my first find!

Kentucky Kache
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    People get attacked when they do that. Did I say attacked? Harassed would be a better word.

Apr 2012
    Clark County Washington
    256 times
    Harassment, like water off a ducks back. Any response is a success. Being ignored no matter how flamboyant or radical the comment on the other hand, indicates "a failure to communicate." I find the petty squabbles, enlightening and entertaining as well!

Kentucky Kache
    Harassment, like water off a ducks back. Any response is a success. Being ignored no matter how flamboyant or radical the comment on the other hand, indicates "a failure to communicate." I find the petty squabbles, enlightening and entertaining as well!
    Have you visited the LRL board?

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    36424 times
    my previous post stated I would like to try one for free! Loan me the money and I will give it back double with my first find!
    Sorry, only about 25-30 years left in my lifetime, not enough time left to wait for that first find. Find a 5 year old with money, he may live long enough to see a return....
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

USAF Intelligence 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

I exercise my right to keep and bear arms 24/7/365

(Per Admins avatars and signatures do not fall under rules for politics.)

Apr 2012
    Clark County Washington
    256 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Kache View Post
    Have you visited the LRL board?
    Did not realize there was one. The dowsing board doesn't want them there either. More of that harassment you spoke of no doubt!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links