Puzzle 7 is up tonight at 5 pm CST...this one is important...

John Silvered

Apr 18, 2012
Arrrrgh.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
J

John Silvered

Apr 18, 2012
Arrrrgh.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had forgotten to add a letter to the solution e-mail address. So it did not work. Sorry for that. Please resend the answer if you know it.

OP
OP
J

John Silvered

Apr 18, 2012
Arrrrgh.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nobody has given me the right answer to my online puzzle. The promo people have all the pieces...the rest of you will have all the pieces on Thursday.

I'm no longer confident that it will be solved before Thursday. I'm not trying to discourage anyone that might have sent an answer in...it's just that you guys are all getting different parts correct...so I know the puzzles are solvable...but the parts that you are getting wrong...I'd almost like to know how that answer was possible. But I can't ask...of course.

I'll give vague advice as I want the hunt to be completed...but I want you to feel like you actually solved something too.

1. Read the rules. Everything that you need to know is there.
2. Be observant of the puzzles. If you figure it out...you will have earned it...but you CAN figure it out. Don't give up.
3. Back to the rules. It is my opinion that you can learn a lot about what I like in puzzles by the reading of the rules.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions