Anyone else into Ghosts/UFOs/Bigfoot/Loch Ness-Cryptids?

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder about that ghost voice thing where you have to use headphones because there's so much static you got to listen close to make out 'ssssqueeechoo eee showww weee' which you can intrepret as you want. Never heard ghost voices, but once when we were camped and fishing along the Cimarron River north of Oilton, OK about 40 years ago my Dad said he heard someone calling his name, very plainly. He is not given to believing in paranormal activity, so we didn't say nothin cause we didn't hear nothin. To establish if we can speak from beyond the dead, I promise that when I die, if I ain't busy with other things at the time, place your recorders at my grave site and you will clearly hear, no static at all, 'I am the god of hellfire, and I bring you...Fire!'

OP
OP
Coinstriking Michigan

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
dear coinstriking,
go to the mufon site and read my post. Number 29515. just type in this number on the looking for ufo reports. happy reading.

Awesome, I'll check it out.:headbang:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
You live in a state with a huge amount of creature sightings. Keep detecting out in the wild and you just never know. It will happen when you least expect it...

OP
OP
Coinstriking Michigan

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
Coinstriking Michigan

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
The BFRO did a hunt about 50 miles from me in Marquette, Michigan. Lots of Bigfoot stories from that area. I don't really trust them though because Matt Moneymaker really seems like a clown...arrogant as hell too. We definitely have the woods for something like that though. The woods directly behind my house are so thick and dark you can't really get through them....could be something hidden back there.

OP
OP
Coinstriking Michigan

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Coin,
I am part of a Ghost hunting group in PA. Please check out or website. If you listen to our EVPS some of them you will need headphones..Let me know what ya think....Ohh by the way I have family in Grand rapids MI.

ABE Paranormal

Will do, I also have family in Grand Rapids.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Seems to be a whole bunch of believers with some amazing sighting stories of everything weird. See what you started! And if only one (1) is real, actual and accurate, well...

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Very interesting report. I am pretty sure we went into space in 1961 or so, but they could have been checking out the cape when you were a kid. I can't believe that you hung around, much less looked under it. You had a lot of guts then. I am your age. Still that brave?

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess I am hooked on all those "Ghost Hunters" shows. It was so addicting that I had to be home on Wed. to watch all "my" Ghost shows..Geeeezzz, what a man won't do for a little entertainment. I'm not sure I totally agree in all these paranormal things I see on tv, but I had a few strange things happen when I used to work late shifts. I don't know what month it was but it was starting to get cool down here, so I'm thinking September or so. This was back in the early '80s. I was working midnight shift in Lexington county, SC. I had a good friend that was working that same night on midnight shift in an adjoining county (Orangeburg). We had planned on meeting up in the small town of North at around 2am. I was called to work a wreck about 11pm on the other side of the county. I was running a little bit late on meeting him so I was maybe "speeding" just a little. I was traveling up US 178 and just crossed through the intersection known as Poole's Mill. An old Church is situated off the left side of the road, headed towards the town of North. The cemetery is visible from the road, but the headlights of vehicles does not shine on the headstones. I had traveled this stretch of road many times and never noticed anything..I mean nothing. Well, I was at warp speed and as I passed the church, I noticed a bright light in the graveyard. I turned my head to get a better look and it appeared to be someone standing in the graveyard with a lantern. I could see the outline of the lantern very clear...well as clear as i could at the speed I was traveling. It took me a few seconds for it to register that whoever was in the cemetery was probably up to no good. I then hit my brakes and did a U turn to get back and see what was going on. It took me less than a min. to get turned around and back to that location. When I pulled up and hit my spotlight in the graveyard, it was quiet as a mouse. There were no vehicles in the church lot or anywhere in the general area. No houses really close by, so I thought that it had to be the headlights from my car shining on the headstones. I went back to check, and there was no reflections from my car onto the headstones. I am not sure what I saw, but I always wondered what some guy was doing carrying a lantern...flashlight maybe....but no way a lantern at 2 am in a graveyard...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread