Anyone else into Ghosts/UFOs/Bigfoot/Loch Ness-Cryptids?

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyone else into Ghosts/UFO's/Bigfoot/Loch Ness-Cryptids?

Hey all, other than detecting and music my favorite thing to do is watch shows on ghosts/cryptids and such. I am fascinated by it all, not sure I believe everything but fun to watch. I can sit there all night and watch those kinds of shows, one after another. One of my favorites was Monsterquest until they didn't renew it for a new season. Anyone else into stuff like this? ANyone ever honestly see a ghost or anything weird? -Jay

Lakemonster

Mar 20, 2011
Chandler Tx
Detector(s) used
White's VX3, Garrett AT PRO, Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I used to live in Arizona.... I saw a UFO on 2 occasions. I aint sayin its little green men. Im just sayin normal aircraft cant go from a dead stop hover to over the horizon in under 2 seconds.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coinstriking, you might want to read he posts in the paranormal forum :tongue3: I honestly even had an experience with a possible entity, but didn't see anything... Go figure :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
In July of 1973, four co-workers and I had a bigfoot experience. It is documented on Bobbie(Roberta) Short's website: bigfootencounters.com. It is under stories, sightings... The title was Bexar County, Texas 1973. Check it out and if you have questions contact me...FRC

kywildcat

May 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I totally believe all of that stuff. I saw a thunderbird in Ohio as a child. It was huge! It flew right over me and started to swoop down. Me and my friend ran into my garage and never saw it again.

OP
OP
Coinstriking Michigan

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
I love this stuff, keep the stories coming if they're true!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't believe in Ghosts ! there is Too much "Hocus Pocus" Involved to be real.
like Walking through walls :tongue3:,

I do watch and enjoy shows on U.f.O.'s and believe their is a chance some of them
may be from other planets. but that most ufo's are just that.
Unidentified because the person or persons who saw them
either didn't recognize what they really were, or are pretending they don't know

and I also like Destination Truth when they
do shows on cryptids.
being Bigfoot & some others like the Lock Ness dinosaur if they exist,
would be Flesh & Blood, not Magical, so they could be real also.

[h=2][/h]

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kywildcat said:
I totally believe all of that stuff. I saw a thunderbird in Ohio as a child. It was huge! It flew right over me and started to swoop down. Me and my friend ran into my garage and never saw it again.

I love that stuff ghost hunting is one of my other hobbies when your in pitch black and see something even blacker moving around its creepy I even went to waverly hills wich is considered one of the most haunted places in the world believe me ive never been more scared in my life but wildcat funny you mention the thunderbird I had a very similar incident when I was young in ohio as well p.s im watching haunted highway right now

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me and two other guys saw something pretty strange in the sky one night years ago. We were in the bush about ready to have a fire, chatting away when something registered in my brain that the light I noticed from the corner of my eye from the last few minutes, couldn't be a streetlight (that we're so used to seeing all the time) and said out loud "Hey, there's no streetlight in the bush...." and we all looked up to see this object in the sky. I started to travel immediately almost giving me the impression that it had been monitoring us for the last few minutes and started to move upon it's discovery. It appeared to be a cluster of two small and one large, white lights. The way the thing moved is hard to describe as I usually use my hand while telling this story but I'll try anyway. It traveled like a plane would normally but then jumped ahead in super fast spurts, unlike any human craft you would see in the sky. It disappeared off into the horizon in no time at all and we have a pretty big sky out here in Manitoba! It moved normally and then zip....normal then zip....normal then zip, etc.
We weren't drinking or tripping out either. Only smoked a joint which is nothing. What did trip me out was the very next day.
I woke up, grabbed breakfast and turned on the T.V. and this commercial came on. It was from the local university asking that if anyone has recently seen a U.F.O. to contact this number.......
Never seen this commercial before or ever again! Weird. So I call the number right away and told my story. Hoping she didn't think I was off the wall, I asked if she had heard anything similar and tells me..... "We've had 34 reports of the same thing this morning."
End of story. Never heard anything about it again.
I've seen some other unexplainable things as well but I typed past my 2 finger limit.
Cheers,
Dave.

dances for eels

Sep 22, 2011
After watching countless T.V. specials and reading reports from Bigfoot research sites over the years, I decided to get some first-hand experience and some years ago joined a BFRO expedition in a Western state. I was completely disappointed, both by it's lack of scientific approach and amateurish inclinations. My first hint should have been the discovery of the name of the founder and expedition leader: Moneymaker.

When I called him to sign up, I found that he was charging up to $800 per person to attend. I whittled that down to a small monetary donation and the promise to attend to camp duties. There were about 20 attendees and most had spent little time in the woods. As a group, we had few meals at the fire; Moneymaker wanted to head to a cafe usually and slept in a large tent with a heater. When we hiked, every broken tree branch was some sign that Bigfoot had passed by and every weird snow print was a Bigfoot print. The whole thing was extremely disappointing.

After 4 days, I came home and checked the online message board that he set up and discovered reports that we had heard Bigfoot vocalizations while in the campground. What actually happened was that some local drunk neighbors figured out why we were there and made 'bigfoot screams', while laughing their butts off.

One interesting thing happened, though; there was a guy there who arrived by himself , as I had, and kept to himself, only making the briefest of introductions and clearly didn't want to speak in front of a crowd. But anybody with a good eye could see that he looked a little scared and had something to say. One morning with it still dark out, I got up to re-start the fire and he came out and we talked.

He said that some years ago, he was hiking early one morning so he could take some pictures, having left his wife back at their camp, when suddenly everything seemed to get a little out of focus---the trees, the trail ahead, the forward horizon. He stopped, blinked and waited but it didn't clear up. Then he took a step backwards and noticed that behind him everything was normal but that there was a kind of hazy spot just ahead. He stepped back into it and saw a large hairy primate running away from him on the trail ahead. His conclusion was that Bigfoot existed and came and went thru a dimensional portal.

Although this had happened to him years before, he was still clearly shaken to re-tell the story. I think he had come on the expedition to get some answers but, like me, realized that he was wasting his time. He clearly had never gotten over what he had seen, be it real or imagined.

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dances for eels said:
After watching countless T.V. specials and reading reports from Bigfoot research sites over the years, I decided to get some first-hand experience and some years ago joined a BFRO expedition in a Western state. I was completely disappointed, both by it's lack of scientific approach and amateurish inclinations. My first hint should have been the discovery of the name of the founder and expedition leader: Moneymaker.

When I called him to sign up, I found that he was charging up to $800 per person to attend. I whittled that down to a small monetary donation and the promise to attend to camp duties. There were about 20 attendees and most had spent little time in the woods. As a group, we had few meals at the fire; Moneymaker wanted to head to a cafe usually and slept in a large tent with a heater. When we hiked, every broken tree branch was some sign that Bigfoot had passed by and every weird snow print was a Bigfoot print. The whole thing was extremely disappointing.

After 4 days, I came home and checked the online message board that he set up and discovered reports that we had heard Bigfoot vocalizations while in the campground. What actually happened was that some local drunk neighbors figured out why we were there and made 'bigfoot screams', while laughing their butts off.

One interesting thing happened, though; there was a guy there who arrived by himself , as I had, and kept to himself, only making the briefest of introductions and clearly didn't want to speak in front of a crowd. But anybody with a good eye could see that he looked a little scared and had something to say. One morning with it still dark out, I got up to re-start the fire and he came out and we talked.

He said that some years ago, he was hiking early one morning so he could take some pictures, having left his wife back at their camp, when suddenly everything seemed to get a little out of focus---the trees, the trail ahead, the forward horizon. He stopped, blinked and waited but it didn't clear up. Then he took a step backwards and noticed that behind him everything was normal but that there was a kind of hazy spot just ahead. He stepped back into it and saw a large hairy primate running away from him on the trail ahead. His conclusion was that Bigfoot existed and came and went thru a dimensional portal.

Although this had happened to him years before, he was still clearly shaken to re-tell the story. I think he had come on the expedition to get some answers but, like me, realized that he was wasting his time. He clearly had never gotten over what he had seen, be it real or imagined.

The bfro is a joke like you said everything in the woods is a sign of a "squatch" cant stand those guys all there interested in is taking peoples money

OP
OP
Coinstriking Michigan

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome stuff guys, unfortunately for me I haven't seen anything strange really at all.

homefires

May 20, 2008
deming n.m.
Detector(s) used
Any thing Available within 50ft
Anyone that thinks were alone here has it all wrong.

a3.jpg

pojkin

Tenderfoot
Aug 13, 2007
pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
idx white
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dear coinstriking,
go to the mufon site and read my post. Number 29515. just type in this number on the looking for ufo reports. happy reading.

K

Kentucky Kache

I even went to waverly hills wich is considered one of the most haunted places in the world believe me ive never been more scared in my life...

I went there last year. Clearly, they are there to make money, but I think the place is probably haunted. So much suffering and death, and for so many years.

Lakemonster

Mar 20, 2011
Chandler Tx
Detector(s) used
White's VX3, Garrett AT PRO, Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Around here the local term for Bigfoot is "Sloughfoot Screamer". In this particular county since the 60's there have been numerous sightings and calls heard from a WHITE haired Bigfoot. There was also a white bigfoot spotted in FT. Worth long ago... in fact theres a fuzzy black and white photo of it floating around the net.

One night at poker, I was telling the guys about the "screamer" and how everyone that saw it said it was white. The guy across the table looked a little shaken. He told us that when he was out squirrel huntin in his early teens in the same area on his uncles land. He saw two white bigfoot creatures crossing a pasture. He packed up his .22 and was gone. When he got back up to his uncles place early and put up his rifle, his uncle knowing asked why he was back early by saying "you saw something out there, didnt you?"

I've hog hunted out on that very same land with him after that tale.... never did see or hear old Sloughfoot myself.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like to camp in the San Luis Valley here in Colorado a lot. (Look that one up, Michigan) Never saw anything other than tourists that I couldn't explain. I go there more for the treasure stories than the UFO or livestock mutilation stories anyway. Well, the 'ambience' of the treasure stories I guess as I haven't found any yet. I always felt the livestock mutilation stories were over sensationalized. A few strange things on some, but most appeared to be just the result of normal scavenger activity.

Spoodge

Greenie
Mar 22, 2012
PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Coin,
I am part of a Ghost hunting group in PA. Please check out or website. If you listen to our EVPS some of them you will need headphones..Let me know what ya think....Ohh by the way I have family in Grand rapids MI.

ABE Paranormal

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread