How is looking for in Central Europe

elmara74

Tenderfoot
Jul 16, 2012
Jílové u Prahy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to all forum

I am a member of the Bohemian Club LP Archaea 2010th We work with archaeologists for several years and so we can boast a number of findings. When I find time to put them one.

These photos are from a survey Rescue castle end of the 13th century. Mainly looking for coins and arrows to crossbows.

Elmara74

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

PS: on our site of our club you can see the full article "Detector Survey hradu Brandys nad Orlici."

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
thanx for posting. You European guys have all the history. Heck, over here in the USA, we knock ourselves silly to find coins back to the 1800 and 1700s. Yet over there, those are mere "modern coins" to you guys :)

Lafitte Deux

Jan 19, 2012
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett's
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Elmara74, those are some interesting finds. I hope to see more as you post them.
And welcome to TNet!

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Good work. I used to spend summers in Europe when I was younger. I loved everything but the weather. Incredible history being saved by you and your club...

OP
OP
E

elmara74

Tenderfoot
Jul 16, 2012
Jílové u Prahy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear Austin, I do not know what you don´t like about the local weather? :) You are right about the history. Our club has been working on another "saving expedition" and I will surely send you some other photos. We do our best and love to do so.

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Nov 28, 2006
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very Cool! This makes me want to get on a plane and fly over to the Czech Republic and metal detect with you guys. Keep us posted on what you find!....:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread