etrac, Blisstool, and Deus compared. This is a big deal!

extreme detecting

Jun 21, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, XP Deus 1 and Deus 2, Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Jeff - looking forward to our get together - so you can talk from knowledge not conjecture...we'll give it a go in your conditions with your rules and with your machine(s) to test against and operated by you...so it will be fair and honest and reasonable - just what everyone would expect.

Some of those early videos were done well early...in the life of Blisstool USA - more is now known and experience is the greatest teacher of all...many more people now have their machines and they are learning and posting...of great interest is how it will perform in gold country - we'll be doing some intensive testing on that soon (we are extremely excited from some initial independent test results)...

Regarding service - we are working on having the machines get their service in the USA - it will be done by a VERY well known outfit (more info to come). There will still be a "loaner program" if the customer wants it - but the cost of transport will be much less because the machine will remain in the US. You jumped on a comment "upon receipt and inspection of the loaner" and say that's downtime...what do you mean by that? I mean you return our loaned unit, we make sure you didn't destroy it and return your machine the next day...so you are out for a few days? How long do you think any detector service takes nowadays - 10 days to 2 weeks RT on a good day? What's so bad about 3-5 days for RT shipping? I'd say that's pretty much no down time.

Anyway - let us know when we can get together with you and your nephew (and any others too). Thanks.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Jeff - looking forward to our get together - so you can talk from knowledge not conjecture...we'll give it a go in your conditions with your rules and with your machine(s) to test against and operated by you...so it will be fair and honest and reasonable - just what everyone would expect.

Some of those early videos were done well early...in the life of Blisstool USA - more is now known and experience is the greatest teacher of all...many more people now have their machines and they are learning and posting...of great interest is how it will perform in gold country - we'll be doing some intensive testing on that soon (we are extremely excited from some initial independent test results)...

Regarding service - we are working on having the machines get their service in the USA - it will be done by a VERY well known outfit (more info to come). There will still be a "loaner program" if the customer wants it - but the cost of transport will be much less because the machine will remain in the US. You jumped on a comment "upon receipt and inspection of the loaner" and say that's downtime...what do you mean by that? I mean you return our loaned unit, we make sure you didn't destroy it and return your machine the next day...so you are out for a few days? How long do you think any detector service takes nowadays - 10 days to 2 weeks RT on a good day? What's so bad about 3-5 days for RT shipping? I'd say that's pretty much no down time.

Anyway - let us know when we can get together with you and your nephew (and any others too). Thanks.

will Most likely set up in August e_d
Better weather conditions here.

What I Meant by downtime, you need to understand my Personality & Sense of Humor
& Downtime for me can be any morning I want to get out :laughing7:

No downtime to me would be, Send Mine back & I'll test mine.
If it works I'll send the Loaner back :tongue3: HaHa

As I said you need to understand my Personality & Sense of Humor 8-)
& Ignore me when Necessary :occasion14:

Last edited:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Well how i feel is every one can buy all the foreign made detectors they want or like ...... I will stick to buying detectors made right here in the good old USA... No matter how good the foreign detectors look in the videos..... Our people here need the work....... The more foreign detectors that we send for or the dealers sell put people out of work.............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions