Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello: Welcome antman.....started over 20 years ago but have done very little in the last 10. Recently gotten back after it and having a ball. The heat is the killer here in Tennessee as well. Still going for an hour or two about everyday but it will melt ya down in a hurry. Tore my butt up in a wreck a few years ago and broke my back pretty bad so have to walk every day. Can't do the treadmill thing so was coyote hunting. Found some really old homesites and picked the detector back up and got the fever again. Good luck hunting. Will learn alot from reading what the experts post here.

TN_INDIAN

Jul 4, 2012
WEST TN
Detector(s) used
F2,pinpointer that came with it
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome to this great site and courious y u upgraded from the f2? I just started mding this month and on my 2nd set of batterys with the f2 and love it. I kno its a beginner machine but y did u get the urge to upgrade and gl and thank u.

OP
OP
A

antman

Greenie
Jul 18, 2012
Northern VA
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The F2 had me hooked. I hunted all my relatives properties and found lots of cool stuff. I figured if I was having that much fun with a $200 I could justify buying a more expensive machine. The MXTs is a more solid machine and reads the ground better than the F2 IMO (the F2 seemed to be all over the place at times where the MXT will nail down what's under it). I thought about getting a DD coil for the F2 but used the $$ toward the MXT. They're both great machines. Now when I go out I can let a friend use the F2. or I use it as a backup. Now I want to get a pulse indictor detector for the beach.

TN_INDIAN

Jul 4, 2012
WEST TN
Detector(s) used
F2,pinpointer that came with it
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for the info there will keep that n mind.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread