spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck on that, banks don't even offer financing and that's their business :laughing9:

New Orleans Relic

Jul 17, 2012
New Orleans burb
Detector(s) used
At-Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would bring a whole new meaning to "couldn't be any nicer", I hear so often here about Bart and the other Boys. LOL If we're family, give us 90 days SAC.(same as cash). I can hear it now "I got your sac Ray !!". Really. I'd pay 4-6%. Don't manufacturers give distributors 90-120/net? With discounts plus trips and toys flowing. Wish I could get 3% !!
HH Ray
Oh, yes I've heard there's an average 86.6% markup. Just joking Bart. So much for my big boy future bargains and or the first anual BBH, OK Invatational(rumored about). I will be there to dig selenite crystals on the salt flats in Nov/Dec. b-for snow issues. I need a sniper coil for my AT-pro. I can meet you at your favorite park(honey hole). COLD CASH, Bart,................. minus s&h. LOL
You wanted first row, You got it!

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They (dealers) are active on TNET, you think they would respond even if it is " sorry we do not finance". At least you would know.

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2010
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Talk to Mike at Woodland detectors. He will let you make payments until it's paid off.

OP
OP
newport74

newport74

Aug 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab Ctx, Garrett PP,
Thanks for the responses ....I thought maybe there was a chance, seeings as the prices of the higher end detectectors keep going up

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just talked to Mike of Woodland today. He is a good man. I am ordering another machine from him. TTC

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I would say you would have to put one in lay-a-way....... To get a metal detector financed i would say you all most have to get a personal loan some place...... I don't think any one will finance a metal detector..........

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats interesting. In Britain though we do pay more for anything, including a can of Dr.Peppers, dealers do offer free finance over any period from six months to two years, no deposit needed and it is a true 0% interest rate.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thats interesting. In Britain though we do pay more for anything, including a can of Dr.Peppers, dealers do offer free finance over any period from six months to two years, no deposit needed and it is a true 0% interest rate.
.................. There yes ....... But in the US i never saw a dealer that would finance a detector...................... All they do is take so much money a month till you have it paid off lawaway they call it............ Then they will give you your detector after they get all there money most of the time it will take 3 to 6 months before you get your detector..................... Or go to a loan co. pay a high interest like 22% and get the money........That's one way the UK is ahead of us..........

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike at woodland let's you make payments till its paid for then it ships, no
interest.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
newport74 said:
Thinking of up grading my equipt. Wondering what options are available most interested in a ctx 3030

If not I know this guy.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Mike at woodland let's you make payments till its paid for then it ships, no
interest.
TH .... That's what i said most all will take lay-a-way but if you want to finance and get your detector right away..... You will have to take a loan out from a bank or finance co.........

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Credit Card would be the closest way to finance I can think of

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.................. There yes ....... But in the US i never saw a dealer that would finance a detector...................... All they do is take so much money a month till you have it paid off lawaway they call it............ Then they will give you your detector after they get all there money most of the time it will take 3 to 6 months before you get your detector..................... Or go to a loan co. pay a high interest like 22% and get the money........That's one way the UK is ahead of us..........

How long it takes you to pay it off is up to you, if you want to take 6 month to pay it off then it takes 6 months.... I get credit card offers all the time with free interest for 1 year or 1.99% interest for 18 months.... You can put it on a card with no interest for a year, plus the credit card will double you warranty period....

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Credit Card would be the closest way to finance I can think of
Yes that's true that is how i do it.... And like ..TH .. Said if you pay it off in a certain amount of time there is no interest charged...........

Last edited:

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thinking of up grading my equipt. Wondering what options are available most interested in a ctx 3030
Newport feel free to give me a call. Be glad to help you on a lay a way.

OP
OP
newport74

newport74

Aug 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab Ctx, Garrett PP,
Thanks for all the replies! Probally wait to get a little more $$$ together then do somthing ..... Sometimes I get the "Gotta Have Right Now Bug" :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread