At Pro volume???

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey all, I went out to detect with my brother today and when he turned the At Pro on the volume was really quiet. Not loud enough to detect with without using headphones. Works fine with headphones on though. I used headphones in it for the first time the other day because it was raining and really windy, now when the headphones are unplugged the volume is really weak. It has full batteries in it. Any ideas? Thanks, Jay.

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you tried resetting it I know the at pro's volume is not very loud to begin with

OP
OP
Coinstriking Michigan

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
No, haven't tried that. All I know is that now detecting without headphones is impossible. It was much louder before.

Ground Inspector

Feb 17, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
18" Excelerator Coil
Minelab CTX 3030
06 Smart Coil
17 Smart Coil
Garret Propointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The speaker might be broken or defective.

seekandfind

Jul 7, 2012
northwest Indiana
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 101/505
ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Coinstriking Michigan, I do not have an answer for you but I remember your post a while back about possibly giving up detecting. I just wanted to say its good to see your still at it and still (hopefully) getting enjoyment from the hobby. Dont let a few bad apples ruin life for you, sometimes it seems there are more of them (bad type) than us, dont let them keep you down. Takecare and happy hunting.

OP
OP
Coinstriking Michigan

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Coinstriking Michigan, I do not have an answer for you but I remember your post a while back about possibly giving up detecting. I just wanted to say its good to see your still at it and still (hopefully) getting enjoyment from the hobby. Dont let a few bad apples ruin life for you, sometimes it seems there are more of them (bad type) than us, dont let them keep you down. Takecare and happy hunting.

Thank you, I appreciate the comment. I could never give up detecting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread