Who Are the Women of Metal Detection/Treasure Hunting?

bamygirl

Apr 15, 2015
Rockford, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just recently started detecting about two months ago. I bought a Garrett 350. Am now looking for something even better. Just not sure whether to buy a Minelab or a Garrett AT Pro or some other device??? Don't want a heavy one, though. Any suggestions? I am obsessed with this hobby!! Can hardly stay at my day job. Oh, yeah, I am in Alabama!!

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just recently started detecting about two months ago. I bought a Garrett 350. Am now looking for something even better. Just not sure whether to buy a Minelab or a Garrett AT Pro or some other device??? Don't want a heavy one, though. Any suggestions? I am obsessed with this hobby!! Can hardly stay at my day job. Oh, yeah, I am in Alabama!!

Welcome to the board bamygirl :treasurechest:
Tesoros are light machines if you have to have the light weight machine. Tejon seems to have a pretty good reputation. I've used the Cortes a good amount but it doesn't seem right for some sites out here. I've pretty much switched to using the Minelabs myself out here. For the more heavy machines I have heard of the Swingy-Thing or something like that you might try looking into. Think thats the one I have heard about being used with the Minelabs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread