Florida I-75 exit 49 and Charlotte Harbor area (Jim Long Lake)

rvhunter

Tenderfoot
Aug 4, 2012
Florida, Palm Beach Gardens
Detector(s) used
custom made
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just sign up on this website,,,,,,,,,,,,, totally new :-)) . My first hunt in US was today , the two areas that I mention in the title. The first location I pick up two different signals for gold,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,one was pretty strong,,, the problem was because there is Indian reservation , and I couldn't locate the exact spat because I couldn't go of the I-75 without being arrested :laughing7:,,,,,,the second signal I can't say anything because If I say just a little bit ,I will reveal the position :-))))))) . Other location (Jim Long Lake,,,,,,,,,,,I think that is mentioned in the treasure books as a Lettuce Lake:-))))) was also very strong signal for gold,silver and diamonds,,,,,,,there was the problem because is too many houses and I also couldn't find the exact spat because there is a private property I had to pass in order to investigate the terrain. If anybody have some work regarding this two areas , i would like to contact me ,,,,,,,,,,,and maybe together we can do something,,,,,,,also I would like that anybody who live around Jim Long Lake to contact me,,,,,,I just want to find out more about this area???.................. I would not answer anything if you don't mention witch technique or equipment you are using in order to locate the treasure,,,,,,. Regards to everybody from Jupiter, FL.. Gordon

New Orleans Relic

Jul 17, 2012
New Orleans burb
Detector(s) used
At-Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just sign up on this website,,,,,,,,,,,,, totally new :-)) . My first hunt in US was today , the two areas that I mention in the title. The first location I pick up two different signals for gold,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,one was pretty strong,,, the problem was because there is Indian reservation , and I couldn't locate the exact spat because I couldn't go of the I-75 without being arrested :laughing7:,,,,,,the second signal I can't say anything because If I say just a little bit ,I will reveal the position :-))))))) . Other location (Jim Long Lake,,,,,,,,,,,I think that is mentioned in the treasure books as a Lettuce Lake:-))))) was also very strong signal for gold,silver and diamonds,,,,,,,there was the problem because is too many houses and I also couldn't find the exact spat because there is a private property I had to pass in order to investigate the terrain. If anybody have some work regarding this two areas , i would like to contact me ,,,,,,,,,,,and maybe together we can do something,,,,,,,also I would like that anybody who live around Jim Long Lake to contact me,,,,,,I just want to find out more about this area???.................. I would not answer anything if you don't mention witch technique or equipment you are using in order to locate the treasure,,,,,,. Regards to everybody from FLash Gordon.
Very strong diamond signals on Lettuce Lake. Gee Whiz!! Tell us more of your custom detector you have, Flash Gordon.

OP
OP
R

rvhunter

Tenderfoot
Aug 4, 2012
Detector(s) used
custom made
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New Orleans Relic , that would be a very long story that I am not going to disclose on the net ,but you are welcome to come in Florida and I will show you how I can do that,,,,,,,,,, that will cost you a good lunch:occasion14:

centfladigger

Feb 6, 2008
Florida
no one is disclaiming anything, we are just trying to read your post, it doesnt make any sense at all and hard to read with all the misspelled words and talk about cant go here or there. For starters SR 84 which is your exit 49 is a wide open 2 lane road running north and as for Lettuce Lake , that is a mostly undeveloped area inMyakka , which I am very familair with and have done alot of artifact diggin in that area. There was gold near where exit 49 is but north of there. ALOT of gold was found a recent as the mid 80`s.......but most of it was in a burial mound at the Fort Center site off of Fisheating creek off of okeechobee. This was spanish gold worked into to items the indians made. So the story doesnt make much sense at all and no I dont want to go digging with you

OP
OP
R

rvhunter

Tenderfoot
Aug 4, 2012
Detector(s) used
custom made
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok , I am sorry if you don't understand what I am saying,,,,,I receive several private messages and nobody had that problem, anyway I use Microsoft Streets$Trips software and there the exit 49 that is on I-75 is marked as Government Rd. or road#833 and the Lettuce Lake on that map is not marked at all, Myakka is not the area that I searched ,,,,,,it is Jim Long Lake ,and this is little south of Arcadia. This Lake I am talking about is populated on the east side and unless I go with the little boat ,I can't know if the location is on the private property, close to the lake shore or maybe in the water. Don't wary about a digging with me ,,,there is people who can understand what I am talking about :headbang:

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
no one is disclaiming anything, we are just trying to read your post, it doesnt make any sense at all and hard to read with all the misspelled words and talk about cant go here or there. For starters SR 84 which is your exit 49 is a wide open 2 lane road running north and as for Lettuce Lake , that is a mostly undeveloped area inMyakka , which I am very familair with and have done alot of artifact diggin in that area. There was gold near where exit 49 is but north of there. ALOT of gold was found a recent as the mid 80`s.......but most of it was in a burial mound at the Fort Center site off of Fisheating creek off of okeechobee. This was spanish gold worked into to items the indians made. So the story doesnt make much sense at all and no I dont want to go digging with you
I have the book and actually very little gold was found at Fisheating Creek and of course the archaeological site is very off limits.

Im not sure of mile marker 49 but he may be referring to the gold legend started by BigDogDad off 1-75 (SR84 Alligator Alley) on Miccosuki land.. SR833 and Government Road also fits somewhat.

Last edited:

centfladigger

Feb 6, 2008
Florida
I know a few somebodys who arent archys that did dig that site and did recover gold, in various forms....not sayingwhat they did was right or even have any affiliation with them, just know them through years of artifacting. It isnt published , just sits in a few different collections

centfladigger

Feb 6, 2008
Florida
Ok , I am sorry if you don't understand what I am saying,,,,,I receive several private messages and nobody had that problem, anyway I use Microsoft Streets$Trips software and there the exit 49 that is on I-75 is marked as Government Rd. or road#833 and the Lettuce Lake on that map is not marked at all, Myakka is not the area that I searched ,,,,,,it is Jim Long Lake ,and this is little south of Arcadia. This Lake I am talking about is populated on the east side and unless I go with the little boat ,I can't know if the location is on the private property, close to the lake shore or maybe in the water. Don't wary about a digging with me ,,,there is people who can understand what I am talking about :headbang:

you are talking about the "lake" off of the Peace river, you dont have to go in by the subdivision, put a kayak in off of 761 bridge and your are right by it. I fully understand what locations you are talking about, by chance are y ou using a cell phone to comment here?

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I know a few somebodys who arent archys that did dig that site and did recover gold, in various forms....not sayingwhat they did was right or even have any affiliation with them, just know them through years of artifacting. It isnt published , just sits in a few different collections
I just really hate talking about Indian Mounds on the internet but I cant stop you. The next thing you know everyone is going around digging up Indian Mounds because they read your story here. There is very little if any treasure to be found in Indian Mounds.

These forums are also monitored and nothing good can come from mentioning it and there was no reason to mention it.

He is apparently talking about 2 legends. The Lettuce Lake legend and the Confederate Gold legend at the Miccosuki Reservation on SR833/ Goverment Road/ 1-75.. Neither of them have anything to do with protected Indian Mounds in Fisheating Creek.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread