arrgghh-Need...to....get...off...TN...and.....do....some.. ....work! : )

Catobra

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many of you say, "I'm gonna read just one more thread and then I have to get back to: (in my case) creating my charity's website, or cleaning the garage or going outside (though in this heat, that's a stretch) and actually treasure hunting."

And then how many of you fail miserably because you just have to solve the next "What is it?" or gawk admirably at the next silver coin/ring/old iron thing that some lucky stiff just pulled outta the ground/surf or join the next controversial thread? : )

Must....stop.....clicking.......!

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aimed at me?

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep gets kind of addicting.....Own an insurance agency, beauty salon ( wifes ) and sales mgr. at TheRidgeShooting.com. I have turned into a toggling maniac. Gotta get my TNET fix and juggle the rest.:tongue3:

OP
OP
Catobra

Catobra

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess there are worse addictions to have : ) Thankfully my computer hasn't frozen up lately cause I have so many windows open!

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Used to be a Facebook addict. Then is was Pinterest. Now it's TreasureNet....is there a 12 step program for us?

Anita

OP
OP
Catobra

Catobra

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny Anita! I bounce back and forth between Craigslist, Fox News, email, TN and Indeed all day, so at least the addiction is spread around a bit.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread