Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
justmememe said:
Are you sure that they aren't the same person??

I don't know him personally, so I couldn't tell ya, but if the one with out 2 Gs forgot his password, he may have re-registered as the other one. Maybe he did that so you would know that it is the same guy.

It would be really strange to have 2 people think up such a name.

Do you know both people's real names??

Ones from Arizona the other Wisconsin.

last time DigEmAll posted was on was Oct 18,

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
jeff of pa said:
justmememe said:
Are you sure that they aren't the same person??

I don't know him personally, so I couldn't tell ya, but if the one with out 2 Gs forgot his password, he may have re-registered as the other one. Maybe he did that so you would know that it is the same guy.

It would be really strange to have 2 people think up such a name.

Do you know both people's real names??

Ones from Arizona the other Wisconsin.

last time DigEmAll posted was on was Oct 18,
Tell - it is possible to send the telegram or to call in his city? I know his address, suddenly it is ill or the help is necessary for him...

jernigan00

Sep 14, 2005
Oswego, New York
Detector(s) used
DFX, Excalibur ll, Ace 250
Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all.....

Will is a heck of a guy as you all know. A wealth of information, experience, and some darn good conversation. He is the one that got me hooked on TNet.

By the way I know him personally. We work together at the same job. He is fine. However he has spent the last several weeks recooping from a badly sprained ankle and a temporarily relocated knee cap (to the side of his leg). Plus he's been busy as all get out with all kinds of stuff going on.

But I will pass on everyones concerns to him and I'm sure he'll be touched and soon return to the forum.

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
jernigan00 said:
Hey all.....

Will is a heck of a guy as you all know. A wealth of information, experience, and some darn good conversation. He is the one that got me hooked on TNet.

By the way I know him personally. We work together at the same job. He is fine. However he has spent the last several weeks recooping from a badly sprained ankle and a temporarily relocated knee cap (to the side of his leg). Plus he's been busy as all get out with all kinds of stuff going on.

But I will pass on everyones concerns to him and I'm sure he'll be touched and soon return to the forum.
thank u 4 info

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
Nahabit,
thank you for this post...i've been missing him, too!
Jer....thanks for the update...tell him we miss him and he's in our thoughts, ok?

DigEmAll

Aug 29, 2005
Eastern UP, Michigan
Hey guys....  :-[ :-[ :-[

Sorry I have been unable to be around lately.  As Jer stated, I was involved in a slight mishap at work and have been "laid up" so to speak.  It couldn't have happened at a more inconvenient time either.  I am also in the middle of a complete remodel in which I am responsible for a great portion of the work.  It is now looking like a knee surgery is going to be in my near future.  I should find out sometime soon, most likely I'll know this next week.  >:( >:( >:(

By the way, Nahabit I REALLY appreciate your concern.  It's nice to know your missed!  Too, everyone should WELCOME our new(ish) member Jernigan00... poor guy was hanging out with me too long and SERIOUSLY has caught the TH'ing bug... he's already found his first SILVER!  ;D ;D ;D

Long story short... I have just been really busy and lame... I used to do two days work into a day and still have time for taking one day every weekend for "Me" time. LOL  Now I am luck to get a days work done in two or three days.  :P :P :P

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sheesh Dig, a typical fed bum, anything to keep from workring. Just lolling around letting the wets run free, and me a poor sufferimg tax payer?

I had a long talk with the Vice consul at Hermosillo on this proposed amnesty thingie. I asked him why is it soo hard for a legal entry when the illegals just jump the border and receive the silver platter so to speak. My son had to prove financial support to even start the papers, and it took him 5 years to be reunited with his wife.

He is a very nice gentleman and told me that he realizes that this a slap in the face for those that wait 3 - 5 years and a large expense to enter legally, but he has to follow dept, rulings, the same as you.

sniff, k "limpy" enough for today. You are going to need my old weathered saddle to straighten things out, it works, I guarantee.

Tropical Tramp

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
DigEmAll said:
Hey guys.... :-[ :-[ :-[

Sorry I have been unable to be around lately. As Jer stated, I was involved in a slight mishap at work and have been "laid up" so to speak. It couldn't have happened at a more inconvenient time either. I am also in the middle of a complete remodel in which I am responsible for a great portion of the work. It is now looking like a knee surgery is going to be in my near future. I should find out sometime soon, most likely I'll know this next week. >:( >:( >:(

By the way, Nahabit I REALLY appreciate your concern. It's nice to know your missed! Too, everyone should WELCOME our new(ish) member Jernigan00... poor guy was hanging out with me too long and SERIOUSLY has caught the TH'ing bug... he's already found his first SILVER! ;D ;D ;D

Long story short... I have just been really busy and lame... I used to do two days work into a day and still have time for taking one day every weekend for "Me" time. LOL Now I am luck to get a days work done in two or three days. :P :P :P

o! im glad see you!!!! im glad that u okey!

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
DigEmAll said:
Hey guys.... :-[ :-[ :-[

Sorry I have been unable to be around lately. As Jer stated, I was involved in a slight mishap at work and have been "laid up" so to speak. It couldn't have happened at a more inconvenient time either. I am also in the middle of a complete remodel in which I am responsible for a great portion of the work. It is now looking like a knee surgery is going to be in my near future. I should find out sometime soon, most likely I'll know this next week. >:( >:( >:(

By the way, Nahabit I REALLY appreciate your concern. It's nice to know your missed! Too, everyone should WELCOME our new(ish) member Jernigan00... poor guy was hanging out with me too long and SERIOUSLY has caught the TH'ing bug... he's already found his first SILVER! ;D ;D ;D

Long story short... I have just been really busy and lame... I used to do two days work into a day and still have time for taking one day every weekend for "Me" time. LOL Now I am luck to get a days work done in two or three days. :P :P :P

glad to see you are allright. i am sorry to hear about that knee though. hang in there, do what the therapist tells you and you will be back on your feet in no time. :)

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
RealdeTayopa said:
Sheesh Dig, a typical fed bum, anything to keep from workring. Just lolling around letting the wets run free,

Dig......good to hear from you! Listen to the dr and get well.

Following RT's lead....I found this in my email and thought of you.
(and i was too lazy to pull up your Illegal thread) sorry Nahabit :)

Attachments

• license.jpg
    license.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 230
OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
Ashleen said:
RealdeTayopa said:
Sheesh Dig, a typical fed bum, anything to keep from workring. Just lolling around letting the wets run free,

why illegal???

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
Nahabit,

I was referring to Dig's old thread on illegal immigration. I remember it as a popular thread with many pages, and was too lazy to wait for it to load up on my slow computer......so....I went off topic in your thread and posted here...
Am I forgiven? :) :) :)

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
Ashleen said:
RealdeTayopa said:

nice and very sweet muchachos ;D :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread