Brain vibrator

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out this afternoon and asked permission to hunt an old home. The occupants ( 2 families ) had several small children. Three boys from around 3 to 8 years of age ( guessing ) and a beautiful little girl around six. I was asked what my Vibra-Probe 580 was and it hit me.......I told them it was a brain vibrator and was used to tell me if people had any brains. I would hold it up to the girls head and get it to vibrate near the barrette in her hair. Then of coarse it would do nothing on the boys heads. One suggested the barrette was doing it and I just held it in a way to get it to signal on my ring. I swear the boys were so frustrated they nearly rubbed themselves bald headed. I would turn it off before handing it to them . This went on for a good 10 minutes. She ran inside and yelled " Mom that mans Brain Vibrator says I have brains " after a quick wink Mom caught on and she was rolling. Finally fessed-up and showed them the trick. Made my day.:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread