What are you listening to right now?

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Third Gate by Lincoln Child. With three little ones I rarely get to read for fun anymore so I listen to alot of book on CD.

NJ

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Slacker radio on internet....
Classic rock.

BaronH

Jul 15, 2008
97.3 news radio. They are currently covering the local fire that has consumed 40-50 square miles.

Sent from my Android using TreasureNet

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Local news, might get some much needed rain, still going to hit 100 degrees.

Update: It's raining, hope to get enough to close up the gigantic cracks in the yard.

Last edited:

wayland

Aug 9, 2012
My wife talking bout going on vacation in Ohio. An amusement park. My 8 year old little girl will love it but daddy is 38, my amusement park days are over.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
time passing by

Catobra

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Weed wackers from the landscapers-Thursday is "I'm going to kill someone if they don't stop all the noise" day......

Otherwise-classic/oldies rock, Matchbox 20, Alice Cooper, Christian rock, Lyle Lovett, Barenaked Ladies, Pearl Jam, ancient David Bowie......

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A Cowboy's Lament.... Burl Ives. A collection of songs on my computer played through a Roland bass amp as speakers while I surf the Tnet. Some happy, some sad. ALL pretty old, such as Bruce Springsteen's FIRE (The Pointer Sisters) TTC

Catobra

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Cowboy's Lament.... Burl Ives. A collection of songs on my computer played through a Roland bass amp as speakers while I surf the Tnet. Some happy, some sad. ALL pretty old, such as Bruce Springsteen's FIRE (The Pointer Sisters) TTC

Burl Ives! Used to love him when I was a kid-wait that sounded like a dig, it wasn't-very cool, happy memories : )

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maria and two ladies from the church who stopped by representin Jesus. Jesus takes a back seat cause turns out they all know each other so they move into talkin about what's up with friends and families. All in Spanish. They leave, so now it's just the sound of Maria piddlin around in the kitchen. And the tick-tock of this wall clock I got here in my little corner of the house. Pretty dull to most I guess, but that's it at this moment. But I have now been inspired to go to that youtube and see if I can pull up Mountain doin 'Flowers of Evil'. Cool tune, as I remember.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Burl Ives! Used to love him when I was a kid-wait that sounded like a dig, it wasn't-very cool, happy memories : )

Froggy went a courtin and he did ride umm hmm.

Oh great,now i hear a medly of Burl Ives tunes in my head.(off that old 33 rpm .)

Last edited:

Catobra

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Froggy went a courtin and he did ride umm hmm.

Oh great,now i hear a medly of Burl Ives tunes in my head.(off that old 33 rpm .)

The bulldogs all have rubber teeth.....in the Big Rock Candy Mountain...... : ) I actually found some of those old songs on Rhapsody years ago and had them in my play list. Cancelled Rhapsody so now I just have little clips from iTunes to go on : )

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread