Brighton, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Whites 808, Eagle Spectrum, Cibola & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure Hunters Newsletter V1 #1 from the 1970's

THNv1#1 Treasure Hunter's Newsletter

This is volume one of six from the 1970's,

[h=1]THNv1#1 Treasure Hunter's Newsletter[/h]TREASURE HUNTERS VOl. I NO. 1, SPRING 8 StATES ASSOCIATES, INC.P.O. EOX 14381, BOULDER, COLO. KARL VON TREASURE HUNTER. TIPS AN.D TALES ~ TIm POST HOLE BANK A Publicaticn Wrritten For Treasure Hunters, by Treasure Authentic Stories ,Oklahoma City Treasure, This is the first of six issues that Earth Ocean Explorations ( 8 States Associates) put out in the 1970's. The first 5 were magazine type and the last issue was a newspaper type. Enjoy this set.

I have the copyrights to this and will share with you the magazines, but do not publish and sell for profit. This is a free gift to treasure hunters.

Catobra

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was an interesting skim (I didn't actually read every word : )

Thanks very much for posting!

Hemisteve

Feb 21, 2008
N. Nevada
Detector(s) used
Goldmaster V/Sat and MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep em' coming. Love that old stuff.

Notice the MD ads? Those old machines were pretty expensive for their day.

HH
Steve

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
thanx for the link. Great nostalgic look back. I see that in 1971 they were oogling over the fact that silver was going for 10 or 20% over face value (1.10 to $1.20 for each silver dime). And they were encouraging folks to not simply spend their silver coins, doh! Crazy now to think that anyone would spend silver coins, but at the time, when you consider that silver had only been out of circulation for mere 5 or 6 yrs, I guess this was the beginnings of the realization that they had more melt value, than face value.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread