pros and cons / what detector would you use for silver coins,

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
eboy1960 said:
ive used many machines but just wanted to hear what detector would be choice without over price ones, thanks

I am going to guess you can't be serious.

OP
OP
eboy1960

eboy1960

Mar 2, 2009
indianapolis indiana
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro/teknetics 6000
just general discussion i hear alot of different ones are best,, when hunting or talking to others

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
eboy1960 said:
just general discussion i hear alot of different ones are best,, when hunting or talking to others

Oh, this ought to be interesting.

K

Kentucky Kache

Oh, this ought to be interesting.

Why not leave people alone and let them post without being jumped on. There are a few interesting topics on this site, so why not get interested in some of them, instead of sitting around waiting to pounce on someone for what they post.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ticm, I have already asked you to stop harressing members that ask questions....

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Kentucky Kache said:
Why not leave people alone and let them post without being jumped on. There are a few interesting topics on this site, so why not get interested in some of them, instead of sitting around waiting to pounce on someone for what they post.

Who are you to question me. The mod has spoken. Remember your not a mod any more.

K

Kentucky Kache

Who are you to question me. The mod has spoken. Remember your not a mod any more.

But I wasn't being snide or sarcastic about what you posted. You continue to do that to other posters. I was simply saying, why do that to others.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Kentucky Kache said:
But I wasn't being snide or sarcastic about what you posted. You continue to do that to other posters. I was simply saying, why do that to others.

I won't repeat my question above. Your not a mod any more so your as bad as you think I am. LOL

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He is a thread killer ...sometimes i do see him post something serious but its not very often.....as for the question alot of people say the etrac is a silver killer but it has a very slow recovery rate thats my 2 cents

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Kentucky Kache said:
You're probably right, but I only jump on the jumpers.:tongue3:

Well on the computer maybe. Not in real life. Nothing like a guy who is a jumper.

Last edited:

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
dustytrails123 said:
He is a thread killer ...sometimes i do see him post something serious but its not very often.....as for the question alot of people say the etrac is a silver killer but it has a very slow recovery rate thats my 2 cents

Oh, how did I know ol Dusty would show up.
I like the Whites DFX. But I use the Whites V3i on a regular basis. The DFX is my back up.

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill try this....If its raining out ...definitely the AT Pro!

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh ticm tisk tisk tisk lol

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other

The op wants to know what what machine would be choice without overprice. Translation: cheap crapper. The op did not ask a question.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread