Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LaLa_1_pirates.jpg Ladies of TNet...The LaLa Sisters - Noodle, Mental Granny, Nana40, Roswellborn, River Rat

OP
OP
AC1955

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello ladies! Please feel free to join the group. I'd asked the mods to start a subforum for us, but I then thought starting a group may be better. Hope it works out for us. Some of the other ladies thought this was a good idea (the subforum), so I thought, why not.

Great picture btw!

Anita

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Women, huh.. Give them an inch and they'll take a mile :laughing7:

Good luck to your group :icon_thumright:

Catobra

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everybody! Ok, now what can we talk about behind the guys' backs? : )

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's OK, talk away.. I'm in the living room watching TV anyway :laughing7:

Besides, shouldn't you be holding these meeting in the kitchen where you can also get some work done :dontknow: :laughing7:

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We might accidentaly peak from time to time........ Maybe that didn't sound right.:icon_scratch:

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
any of you ladies find it hard to get permission to hunt private property? around here they don't think it's right for a woman to go out hunting alone. I've even had a farmer say, "sure, go get your husband & you can hunt"! kinda frustrating. but I keep trying. kinda sad, cuz I most always hunt alone.

OP
OP
AC1955

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never hunt alone, always with my husband.

Rocksy34

Jun 20, 2016
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been looking for a thread for the gals of TN. Thanks for creating this one. I tried to start one but there seem to be a lot of nay sayers. Anyway, I would like to do some treasure hunting. I know women face some unique challenges and I would love to hear your stories and solutions. As for going solo, I think we should be able to go th'ing by ourselves but also know that's not alway practical, especially in cases where one could get lost or seriously injured. Anyway, great to find this thread!

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been looking for a thread for the gals of TN. Thanks for creating this one. I tried to start one but there seem to be a lot of nay sayers. Anyway, I would like to do some treasure hunting. I know women face some unique challenges and I would love to hear your stories and solutions. As for going solo, I think we should be able to go th'ing by ourselves but also know that's not alway practical, especially in cases where one could get lost or seriously injured. Anyway, great to find this thread!

this is a four year old post, Rocksy, but there are a lot of women here on Treasurenet. I bet if you started your own thread you would get quite a few responses.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he ment he wouldn't want to fight any of the ladies in the picture (picture in the second post in this thread) over treasure, river rat is holding a sword!

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks MsBeepbeep

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all i know is the female MDERS take time to find things and are not in a hurry to prove how good they are. My wife the Warden always finds more than me and can out shoot me with a gun. Thats why iam so nice to her :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread