when lookiing for lost mines ,gold,silver follow what my directions.

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I respect the work of geologist but they won't always help to locate areas of gold and silver.
Some say gold is where you find it, and its true.areas are known to be rich in minerals.but sometimes you will find one mine and no others for many miles..yet if a large mine is s worked for many years there are usually others nearby. In california there was the sutters strike which is a good example.
My great grandfather was a miner in Prescott arizona and some of the information handed down was look at the horizon and find the most rugged bolder area in the mountain in and start your search.follow colors but also look for old workings and holes in stone where corn was ground..these were helpful but I'm extending some of the old ways.
When I started searching for hidden mines and treasures in the early 1980'syears there was nobody to teach me the in and outs.I read magazines and all the literature on markings by kenworthy.as the years went by I began to locate markings, I bought some literature on maps and used all information to lost jesuit treasures.what I found is that I was locating all the mines that were written in spanish and latin.yet there were very few mines in the area and some had been worked out in the thirtys..don't lt this stop you from searching in these areas.when they the spanish and jesuits hid their mines you could never tell that areas were worked because they erased by hiding them good..so good that miners during the last few hundred years walked over them and they are still hidden. Some enterancesenterances were found but what they did not was seal all the other tunnel enterences and mark them.
Some say this mountain contains silver but not much gold don't believe it.I located all these mines and right in the middle is the location and markings for a cavern. The map states that it's the cavern of the gold. Many may disagree with me but thats ok.
I have a friend who was a catholic nun who told me in the 90''s that many years before she had heard priests talking about these treasures. I asked her if I should give the Jesuits part of the treasure.she responded;don't give the Jesuits anything, help the children of the world;.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
The thing that amazes me is how the Spanish found all these mines while traveling thru this country. They must have known some indicators that we have missed because they were very successful. Frank hand print-2_edited-6.jpg

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think their was less over burden and that made it easier to see, or it was sticking rite out of the quarts vain out in the opening which is the mine entrance now, or the natives mite of helped, it is a wounder.

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello frankn my friend, I believe their detecting devices were used by very experienced people.that pendulum was sopose to be good.even some priests were knowledgeable. Kino left a hint, look at his map of missions from san xavior mission down to mexico.kinos favorite mission was dolores mission across the the border they have now.but he only darkened a solid circle on on the santa Maria mission.the reason for this is because your it was the given to the biggest mine in the southwest.the jesuits left other information on kino's markings but one has to find it and decipher it.
Hello liftloop, I hate to say it but I believe that the local friendly indians provided help but it wasn't enough and I think enemy were captured and were forced to work.I know that some may find this disturbing but there is some important reasons.I myself have yaqui indian blood from arizona. The mines locations were so secret that the only clues left is the molina document, its acurate on dicription of markings left but the document had changes made in distances and directions.it doesn't tell the true starting marker. Just north of pheonix is are the locations of the peralta mines and the churches latin heart stones.now were talking many many mines with treasures.you would need a very large quantity of workers.but there were no reported evidence of anyone having any knowledge that would come forward.the word of god was put to also put fear in any human that would devuldge any forbidden secrets
Liftloop, there were occasions that blabs of silver were reported found, one was planchas de plata.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dude you know your stuff, the reason i said Indian because that's how white man found all the copper mines up here except one. the king-stun mine. that one was hiding in the bushes and it's not a pure vain copper like the rest. It's a conglomerate. thanks

OP
OP
P

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dude you know your stuff, the reason i said Indian because that's how white man found all the copper mines up here except one. the king-stun mine. that one was hiding in the bushes and it's not a pure vain copper like the rest. It's a conglomerate. thanks

Hello my friend ,thanks for the compliment.may I ask where you live?you are very knowledgeable of Arizona active mines.I have been in contact with a director of the large copper mines. He also has a business where he finds old mines and auctions them.I have located over fifty sealed mines and I'm contemplating on trading the mines for shares.first I would open the mines and empty it of any gold or silver bars etc. .all of the mines have Spanish markings.
Take Care
TOM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread