Are you a prepper?

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
My response may of had some politics in it,but, in no way was politics being discussed here.As i said it is virtually impossible to have certain discussions without having to drag something political into it.War is of a political nature.Feel free to try to discuss war or certain disasters or have a debate about them without politics in some form or another making their way into the discussion.Warning signs of a pending war and prepping for such need to be discussed in a thread that has to do with war and prepping.It takes more than one person to make a discussion and because one response had a bit of politics in it doesnt mean politics was being discussed.I didnt make the video and i didnt post the video because of the politics in it.I posted the video because it contained the warning signs of pending war for Iron Man.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red, our rules have not changed since your last visit..... Videos that are political will be deleted...... Political posts that praise or attack any political party or politician will be deleted..... If members want to discuss politics there are plenty of political web boards to do so on.................

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
TH if you would like feel free to edit the mentioned political parties out of the video,then repost it.There is alot of info on it that people should know about,you included.I could actually careless about the political side of the video.As a side thought,if you read the thread closely enough there are plenty of politics in it.

New Orleans Relic

Jul 17, 2012
New Orleans burb
Detector(s) used
At-Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This land is your land, this land is my land, from the New York Harbor, to the...... Thats all I know. Something else Mexico. Help me people! Just one line each. Don't get the montizuma/ tripoli tune in your head while pondering. Like I have! lol
Not you Spartacus. Not your neighborhood.
Ray

SLY22

Sep 10, 2012
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-terra 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i didnt see the video could you post a link to the video? or it that not allowed? right, wrong or in between i like to see everyone's opinion... that give me more ammo for debate in future arguments

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find the whole prepper thing to be a little selfish of some people. I have watched the Doomsday Prepper show on TV a few times. Some of them seem a little too overly concerned about saving their own lives instead of setting up a community system that could save many more. After all, the more people left to rebuild, the better. IMO

New Orleans Relic

Jul 17, 2012
New Orleans burb
Detector(s) used
At-Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find the whole prepper thing to be a little selfish of some people. I have watched the Doomsday Prepper show on TV a few times. Some of them seem a little too overly concerned about saving their own lives instead of setting up a community system that could save many more. After all, the more people left to rebuild, the better. IMO
I'm in the burb of New Orleans ( all my life), and learned as I had thought, how these people communitized in and just after a disaster for Katrina a few years ago. Wasn't pretty at all ! Just about every major citys smart, will stratagize about getting hundreds of miles away. Soon! Just what direction is in question. I'd be looking for seasonal climate and folks. Folks can make it. "The people", won't! For me, perhaps northern Texas or central/ eastern Tenn. South or east Arkansas possibly. BUT then again, Cozumel's 500 miles south of here! So I'd commendere a 60-70ft pleasure craft, point it SSW. Don't want to pull in at Gittmo.
Thats where I want to do exile. The Yucatan. LOL
Ray

SLY22

Sep 10, 2012
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-terra 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

you cant be serious? i look at it as culling the weak, unable, leaches. only the strong and intelligent would survive

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You and I are entitled to our opinions, intelligent or not.

That is what happens anyways. Only the intelligent, prepared, and strong end up living through catastrophic events.

Eureka!!

SLY22

Sep 10, 2012
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-terra 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that would all depend on your definition of "intelligence"...
we will all have to figure out the new end of the world event come dec 22nd 2012! hahahahaha

K

Kentucky Kache

We can't keep from fighting over the discussion of such an event. Can you imagine what we would be like if we were actually going through it?

BrutalBeck

Sep 14, 2012
Wiconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agree with that as well. Even though we all hope nothing severely catastrophic happens. It is inevitable and societies all over the world should be preparing for it.

Enough said here

Eureka!!

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
I read an article in todays local newspaper about how we need to stockpile supplies in case of a disaster, whether it be weather related tornado, hurricane, flood or earthquake. It seems most people are totally unprepared for anything, even a power outage. Many would suffer during any one of these uselessly. Even the smart or strong wont survive if they can't find food or water in about 4-5 days. Dehydration will take the most of them the first week. Without power, water can't be pumped to your house and without water you will be forced to go looking for water, like everyone else is doing. Soon, the places that hold water will be controlled by those with the most firepower. Maybe during the winter months, you could get enough snow to melt but without power most would freeze to death. Good luck. rockhound

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
that would all depend on your definition of "intelligence"...
we will all have to figure out the new end of the world event come dec 22nd 2012! hahahahaha

Dont worry about 2012 sly,the geniuses who figured it out didnt take into account that we have leap years.We are already way past the due date:laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions