W.C. Jameson still Treasure Hunting

webmaster-wcjameson

Sep 7, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Message from W.C.

I returned a couple of days ago from my most recent expedition. This was my fourth trip to this special and elusive area. I wanted to conduct a final analysis and connect all of the pieces of evidence in order to determine if my assumptions were correct. I can now state with certainty that we have located the legendary Lost Adams Diggings, a placer gold mine of staggering extent and richness. All of the identifying landmarks and other indications were located: The zigzag canyon, the site of the burned log cabin, the stone hearth with the secret chamber, the waterfall, the Apache ceremonial ground, and more. Most importantly, the gold is there. We are already planning a return expedition in the near future.
Luego, WCJ

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Way to go. You hit it out of the park again. Can't wait to read about it in your next book.

sky355

Jul 24, 2012
Littleton Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Fisher F22
Vibra tector 740
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grats,

Any Gold pulled out? That would be a great find.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kind of hard to believe W.C. Jameson would take time to post on a site like this, but if it is you, your last book, Treasure Hunter, was the best I've read in a long time.

Please keep up the good work.

The more I think about it, it can't be W.C. His M.O. is no pictures, no paper trail, certainly no boasting......hmmm.

sky355

Jul 24, 2012
Littleton Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Fisher F22
Vibra tector 740
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is Deb his publicist posting for him

OP
OP
W

webmaster-wcjameson

Sep 7, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am W.C.'s publisher as well as a good friend. You are right that he would not post anything here, but it has nothing to do with the forum, he has limited computer skills outside of email. I let him know anything that is asked in here about his work and he sends me a reply to post. But you are more than welcome to contact him via his website, W.C. Jameson | "musician/songwriter/author/treasure hunter LOL I am his webmaster to! But he does answer questions. He really is a great guy.

Thanks
Deborah

khpony

May 29, 2006
Rociada, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, AM Recon Sluice, Technetics Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thanks Deborah. I can attest that he does in deed reply to emails as he has responded to mine in the past. I have many of his books and it's good to know he's still in the game!

OP
OP
W

webmaster-wcjameson

Sep 7, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you khpny for saying this. Do you have his latest book, Florida's Lost and Buried Treasures?

khpony

May 29, 2006
Rociada, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, AM Recon Sluice, Technetics Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
No, I've mainly bought books that deal with the 4 corners area since we were moving to Pagosa Springs. Also I think I read on his website somewhere that he's working on a book dealing specifically on cache hunting. That's the one I'm waiting for!

TheOldMan

Nov 26, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Next adventure? - How I found The Lost Dutchman Mine - with book to follow.

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where can I get a copy of the Florida treasure book?

OP
OP
W

webmaster-wcjameson

Sep 7, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is available on Amazon or Barnes & Noble websites or you can buy it through me, I am the publisher. Anyone buying through this forum will get a little break in price. You can email at [email protected]

The website is garlicpresspublishing. com
Thank you for asking.

Deborah

Where can I get a copy of the Florida treasure book?

TreasureWriter

Nov 13, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Baloney!

Message from W.C.

I returned a couple of days ago from my most recent expedition. This was my fourth trip to this special and elusive area. I wanted to conduct a final analysis and connect all of the pieces of evidence in order to determine if my assumptions were correct. I can now state with certainty that we have located the legendary Lost Adams Diggings, a placer gold mine of staggering extent and richness. All of the identifying landmarks and other indications were located: The zigzag canyon, the site of the burned log cabin, the stone hearth with the secret chamber, the waterfall, the Apache ceremonial ground, and more. Most importantly, the gold is there. We are already planning a return expedition in the near future.
Luego, WCJ

I've dealt with this guy in the past. :icon_scratch: He has no source material for his stories and refuses to say where he got his "facts" from...just regurgitated stories from others and stories that he made up that never existed before he wrote about them. He's never shown any finds or recoveries of any kind. He's never even shown any type of equipment or gear. He claims that he's hunted treasure all over the world but again has nothing to show.....He's written over 70 books and 1500 articles in which he has plagiarized the material from others. In my opinion, he's made a life out of mining treasure from the pockets of the folks who are gullible enough to buy his books. Don't be duped...do your research! You guys are already more of a treasure hunter than this guy ever was! All he does is promote himself everywhere he can. He doesn't even have a Linkedin page because he has no authentic material or verifiable education. To me he's nothing but a conman!

BIGSCOTT

Jul 19, 2013
spring texas
Detector(s) used
fisher 1265
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
W.C. used to post here, his sreen name was eagle 99, i think, then people figured
out it was him, and started attacking him like treasurewriter was doing above and
one day '' poof '' all of his post's and stories were gone.

Ironwill

Jul 2, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've dealt with this guy in the past. :icon_scratch: He has no source material for his stories and refuses to say where he got his "facts" from...just regurgitated stories from others and stories that he made up that never existed before he wrote about them. He's never shown any finds or recoveries of any kind. He's never even shown any type of equipment or gear. He claims that he's hunted treasure all over the world but again has nothing to show.....He's written over 70 books and 1500 articles in which he has plagiarized the material from others. In my opinion, he's made a life out of mining treasure from the pockets of the folks who are gullible enough to buy his books. Don't be duped...do your research! You guys are already more of a treasure hunter than this guy ever was! All he does is promote himself everywhere he can. He doesn't even have a Linkedin page because he has no authentic material or verifiable education. To me he's nothing but a conman!

Well I won't say the man is lying or not, but allow me to share this advice with all of you still lurking on these forums.
- Any person can buy a drone and take aerial photos of any number of "Z" canyons in New Mexico.
- Any person can go out into the desert of New Mexico and take a photo of an old broken down cabin.
- Any person can go out and take a picture of a trickling waterfall in a thousand places in New Mexico.
- And finally... that same "ANY" person can take all those photos, put them together, and write a story that says "I found the Lost Adams Diggings" (and HALF of everyone out there will believe him/her)

"Most importantly, the gold is there. We are already planning a return expedition in the near future." This tells me its shaky evidence. You don't plan another expedition of LAD...you get a months provisions the next day and get your behind back out there and start collecting all that gold.

The bottom line that determines the truth is, if you haven't been on Mainstream news showing off 100 lb.s of nuggets and placer gold, then the Legend of L.A.D. is STILL out there and STILL undiscovered; especially when the "person" says that the gold IS THERE. Sorry if I seem so pessimistic about this and other stories, but the truth is if you can't show off the immense amount of gold that goes with the legend, then you never found the legend.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread