Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Ace250,AT Pro & Garrett Propointer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! So what kind of food do you eat.
LOL the side affect of ridlon & valum...Just wow cant believe the comments made!

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow how something as simple as hunting private property has become the food network

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ticm said:
Or the Aryan nation network.

Ha ha lol wow icandy nice pic hubba bubba

OP
OP
kayden

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aside from the racist.......getting back to my hijacked many times thread ...How have you guys/girls been finding private properties to hunt?

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
kayden said:
aside from the racist.......getting back to my hijacked many times thread ...How have you guys/girls been finding private properties to hunt?

Sometimes you win sometimes you don't.

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kayden said:

Oh gaa.....no racism....ur the racist for being racist towards me! But to answer your question...no1 so far has had a problem with me hunting on their property...& most of it is open land where houses were once built.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Right here's an "in" that might work. The hard part is finding the first yard in a good location, but here's one way to get in. If you can find a connection , or just cold call until you find the first yard. Spend a lot of time going over this yard so the neighbors are sure to see you detecting. "Find" something interesting like that old 10ct band you found in the park and some old coins, etc. Give them to the land owner and ask them if any one else would be interesting. The curious neighbors will inquire about your movements and want you to check there yards. Frank

Attachments

• rose on ice 700 this one.jpg
    rose on ice 700 this one.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 74
OP
OP
kayden

kayden

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh gaa.....no racism....ur the racist for being racist towards me! But to answer your question...no1 so far has had a problem with me hunting on their property...& most of it is open land where houses were once built.

Actually Im not a racist at all....But I do know a few thousand Blond jokes ...most are funny & not meant to harm anybody!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread