🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
One of my hunting partners and very good friend Mike Post is going to be going to have some complicated surgery done soon and needs your prayers. Mike is going thru a very rough time right now and is staying with his parents out of state while he gets back on his feet. He does not have access to a computer at the moment but I am sure he would greatly appreciate all the support he can get. He wanted me to let everyone know that he does have people working for him so you can still place your orders and will continue to give you the best customer service that he is known for.

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let him know we wish him the best and I will remember him in my prayers...... Does he need a computer there? Maybe some of us can get something together. I have a monitor and an older computer at office. Also have older laptop but needs a power cord. Would be glad to send it to anyone who is willing to clean the drives ( not my forte ) or do what is needed to get either one online. Just let me know.:sad11:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please tell Mike that Sandman is praying for him too. Get well Mike.

mo dirt diggin

Sep 3, 2012
Souteast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, 950 Coil, 4x6 eclipse coil, DX-1, Bullseye 2 pinpointer, Pro pointer, Lesche Sampson 31inch.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We will keep prayers going for Mike. Sometimes we will all need help.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hang in there Mike!!! (I know you will read this at some point)

There will be better days ahead.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Swallow hard.... and BEAT it, Mike! Praying. TTC

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prayers sent

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Hope things will get better for you Mike.... I hate to see one's with health problems... Good luck God bless......

karib2517

Jan 18, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab X50 : Another world inches below us.
iam sending it right now.

strateloss

Aug 21, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030, E-TRAC, ProFind25, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Prayer sent!!

MonkeyBoy

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
V3i
Pulling for you Mike!!! Get well soon you have too many holes to be digging!!

Take Care,
Mark

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dear God Almighty,
Hear all our prayers,please put your full Armor over Mr.Mike Post,please be with him during this time of need.He needs you now father ever as before ,we pray for his healing from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet and especially where the surgery is to be performed.Father,please be with all the doctor's,nurses,and entire medical team as they perform the surgery, guide each and every one of them.
Heavenly Father we pray for comfort and a speedy recovery for Mr.Mike and we pray for his parents that you may send your Angels :angel5::angel7:to help them with Mikes recovery,to give them strength and comfort them and surround everyone in the Family with unconditional LOVE.:love2:
Father we ask and pray all this in the name of your precious Son,,JESUS CHRIST
AMEN

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Praying for you Mike.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions