All Treasure Hunting
jackson.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ROFLMBO....one of the best movies ever.....

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Why do I get the feeling all the good stuff got deleted? I miss all the fun. I respectfully request to be put on the list of troublemakers along with all the other troublemakers that responded to this post. I hope we provided the originator of this thread with a chance to vent some of his daily frustrations. This forum provides a much better outlet for your misplaced anger than other options that may or may not have been available. For the record, opinions can be wrong. The former comments and posts have provided an excellent example of this. Sir...you just go Ticmism'ed. It is the start of my new world revolution. Jump on the train before it leaves the station.

OP
OP
bluehunter1973

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Duly noted your request is granted. Sincerly "the ticmedimolaijjdfljaodjfojsofoasjdofjo" from crispin's new world order.

smcdmc

Aug 12, 2011
Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 500, Teknetics G2, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All the thin-skinned whiners are one reason I come here less and less all the time. I get enough of that at work and on Facebook. And yes i know I don't have to open all the "what kind of detector should I use" threads.

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
bluehunter may not have meant to actually ban the jokesters but that sentiment is toxic to our fundamental values.
That would put him in the class of dictators he describes.

L

lost hunter

I see everyone is having a great day HH

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Wily Dunk

Sep 12, 2012
Shelby, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro - Ground EFX TC1X Treasure Commander Si Robertson Signature Edition - BH Pioneer 202 - RS Micronta 4003 -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Garrett Edge Digger - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm just happy to be here... How 'bout you all?

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll have to agree to disagree with this thread. I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken.

dougofpa

Banned
May 18, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For some odd reason, I think this threads intention was to start a WAR of words. Since I got suspended for my comments on another post a few weeks back....Maybe I better stay out of this one.

You can't start a thread such as this and NOT expect some "troublemakers" to respond...so I guess since I responded to this thread, that would make me a "troublemaker"

I will be following this one for sure.....as always, comments are welcome

OP
OP
bluehunter1973

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For some odd reason, I think this threads intention was to start a WAR of words. Since I got suspended for my comments on another post a few weeks back....Maybe I better stay out of this one.

You can't start a thread such as this and NOT expect some "troublemakers" to respond...so I guess since I responded to this thread, that would make me a "troublemaker"

I will be following this one for sure.....as always, comments are welcome

LOL your too late, it was to get a point across it worked. thread is done

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Now i don't know what it take's to be a trouble maker............ So i guess i could be one..... And then could be i am not one........ I think this was put up to cause trouble .............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread