Status
Not open for further replies.

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its simple people if you don't like someone's thread move on at no point does anybody on this forum consider you to be the smartest person alive. Its great to have an opinion but ripping someone apart because you don't like their idea just makes you a crybaby. Do you seriously think we all will stop how we hunted for years and change in the blink of an eye just because you dont like it. Get over yourself. Personally you should be banned and never be let back in if your going to put people down. Having a disagreement on a subject is fine but the other crap that come with it is not needed. Jeff or Tn if I need a timeout for the post then so be it.

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A public forum leaves you open to public opinion.Thats the way the cookie crumbles online.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
What would a forum be if everybody agreed? It's not good for the thinned skinned type. This topic seems to ask for "trouble makers" as you put it. LMAO

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A public forum leaves you open to public opinion.Thats the way the cookie crumbles online.

Public opinion that involves attacking TN members or breaking TN rules leaves you open for a timeout..

That is the way that cookie will crumble.

Last edited:

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Public opinion that involves attacking TN members or breaking TN rules leaves you open for a timeout..

That is the way that cookie will crumble.

LOL!!Fair Enough, Totally not what i meant though,Being rude and obnoxious online or off just because you dont like what someone else has to say is just childish,But getting your feelings hurt over someone elses opinion because they disagree with something you are posting about is another thing entirely. When you post on a public forum you should expect criticism but whether you use it as constructive criticism or get upset about it is a different thing entirely. Every treasure hunter on earth meets with opposition,whether it be from co-workers,partnerships,or even the federal govt themselves,People cant expect a public forum to be any different,The rude and blatantly obnoxious people are one thing,But stating an opinion on someone elses methods or ideas should be expected.Especially on a forum such as this.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
What was the purpose of starting this thread? Are you just venting about something or are you simply reminding everybody that we should all place nice to each other? My understanding is that this is not a public forum and it is a private, for profit forum. In a private forum you play by their rules or you do not play. In regards to the reminder that we all need to play nice with other... We don't live in a nice world but we are lucky enough to live in a society that provides us with free speech. A private forum can regulate the content but the basic principle still applies. If you do not want people to respond to your opinion then it may be best not to post it to begin with. Lastly, the "smartest" people on this forum are well known...the hierarchy goes TICM, Tr_Hunter, yours truly, and then everybody else.

OP
OP
bluehunter1973

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I stated everyone has their own opinions and when you dont agree thats life. If one needs to point this out about my thread well then you will never understand that you have the right to disagree but not to bash people are call them names just because you never learned to communicate. You have an opinion and everybody else has one. Considering yours is right or better than the next person isn't right. If you look at history you will see all those kinds of people. Hitler, Stalin, Hussein.

Last edited by a moderator:

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Crispin said:
What was the purpose of starting this thread? Are you just venting about something or are you simply reminding everybody that we should all place nice to each other? My understanding is that this is not a public forum and it is a private, for profit forum. In a private forum you play by their rules or you do not play. In regards to the reminder that we all need to play nice with other... We don't live in a nice world but we are lucky enough to live in a society that provides us with free speech. A private forum can regulate the content but the basic principle still applies. If you do not want people to respond to your opinion then it may be best not to post it to begin with. Lastly, the "smartest" people on this forum are well known...the hierarchy goes TICM, Tr_Hunter, yours truly, and then everybody else.

LMAO

OP
OP
bluehunter1973

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nope just seeing who answers to this thread just for the sake of arguing. Like it states TNET troublemakers.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
bluehunter1973 said:
I compared him because its my opinion. Your still here making comments trying to get a rise. Its simple you dont like what I have to say move on. Dont make comments. Im not making trouble but its funny you answered the call to this thread just like you do on a few others. So look at yourself before you start your judging.

Oh I see don't comment on your threads unless you totally agree. So do you have a list of people that aren't allowed. If so put me on it. I am most likely going to post though. Dude come on admit it. It's you here trying to get a rise out of people. LMAO

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
bluehunter1973 said:
Nope just seeing who answers to this thread just for the sake of arguing. Like it states TNET troublemakers.

Welcome to the trouble making club. LOL

OP
OP
bluehunter1973

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the trouble making club. LOL

I'm not making a list of anything nor do I ignore anyone. Your the only one getting all crappy. I respect anyone's opinion but I dont have to agree with it. You responded to this thread accusing me of starting crap on a public forum. The other guy pointed out its private. I can post anything within the rules. You chose to come on and argue. Repeatedly

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's up with all the politikal talk on here. I thought we weren't allowed to mention names like Obama and Bush. Isn't that against the allmighty Tnet law?
I guess i'm a troublemaker for replying to this, huh? Put me on the list! I demand it!

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

So basically you started this thread to start and arguement and call ppl troublemakers?? Hmmmmmmm:icon_scratch:

OP
OP
bluehunter1973

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's up with all the politikal talk on here. I thought we weren't allowed to mention names like Obama and Bush. Isn't that against the allmighty Tnet law?
I guess i'm a troublemaker for replying to this, huh? Put me on the list! I demand it!
You were always there. No I said look at history kind of trying to make a point of those types of people and I used politicians as an example. If your offended by the remark I apologize .....

Last edited by a moderator:

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You say not to call ppl names but the only name called on this entire thread came from you. Like i said,Its open to public opinion and maybe i interpreted this entire thing wrong,It just seems that you are now trying to get a rise out of people and cause trouble in a friendly discussion but i can see talking on this topic is futile and will only end with getting myself into trouble so im out of it.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
bluehunter1973 said:
I'm not making a list of anything nor do I ignore anyone. Your the only one getting all crappy. I respect anyone's opinion but I dont have to agree with it. You responded to this thread accusing me of starting crap on a public forum. The other guy pointed out its private. I can post anything within the rules. You chose to come on and argue. Repeatedly

Your very angry today aren't you. LOL

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
LuckyThirteen08 said:
You say not to call ppl names but the only name called on this entire thread came from you. Like i said,Its open to public opinion and maybe i interpreted this entire thing wrong,It just seems that you are now trying to get a rise out of people and cause trouble in a friendly discussion but i can see talking on this topic is futile and will only end with getting myself into trouble so im out of it.

Yep I'm out too. Should be fun though.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Next political post and thread is deleted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions