metal detector

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ticm talks to aliens on his........come to think of it he may just be calling home. :icon_thumleft:

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
TNGUNS said:
ticm talks to aliens on his........come to think of it he may just be calling home. :icon_thumleft:

Come on tell us, we are dying to know. Your a Comedian aren't you?

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah there are tons of apps that make your iphone or ipod a metal detector

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
sonofadigger said:
Yeah there are tons of apps that make your iphone or ipod a metal detector

I just found a app that turns into a pouch for Carrying your finds.

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ticm said:
I just found a app that turns into a pouch for Carrying your finds.

Awesome I need that one. we should invest together and make one that not only finds good stuff but also that will dig it and sell it for us we would be rich I tell ya richhhhhh

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
sonofadigger said:
Awesome I need that one. we should invest together and make one that not only finds good stuff but also that will dig it and sell it for us we would be rich I tell ya richhhhhh

The apple store sells a rod to attach to the phone so you don't have to crawl around the ground. For now I just got a broom handle and duct tapped it to the phone.

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I resemble that remark ticm......I am NOT a comedian :nono:.......just really funny looking, but my dogs love me and that's all that matters.....or they did before they ran away.:dontknow:

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
TNGUNS said:
I resemble that remark ticm......I am NOT a comedian :nono:.......just really funny looking, but my dogs love me and that's all that matters.....or they did before they ran away.:dontknow:

Please stay on subject here. This is a important thread.

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are not well behaved.....:evil6:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread