Tesoro Sand Shark $19.95???

greengold

Aug 9, 2012
Whidbey Island
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV...saving my clad for a Tesoro SandShark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was looking on Amazon at detectors and found multiple used Tesoro Sand Sharks for $19.95??? They are all from bookstores so i assume there is a book with a similar name. I tried adding it to my shopping cart and there it is showing a picture of the detector and says $19.95. Check it out

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/144072007X/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Im wondering if Amazon would have to honor this??? Maybe wishful thinking.

dogteam

Jul 31, 2012
Edmonton, AB
Detector(s) used
Eurotek Pro, 8" coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was looking on Amazon at detectors and found multiple used Tesoro Sand Sharks for $19.95??? They are all from bookstores so i assume there is a book with a similar name. I tried adding it to my shopping cart and there it is showing a picture of the detector and says $19.95. Check it out

Amazon.com: Buying Choices: Sand Shark

Im wondering if Amazon would have to honor this??? Maybe wishful thinking.

Mmmm...tempting....but the listings all refer to an audio book, so I'm thinking it's a mistake of some kind. I don't think you'd get your Tesoro. :(

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mmmm...tempting....but the listings all refer to an audio book, so I'm thinking it's a mistake of some kind. I don't think you'd get your Tesoro. :(

dogteam is correct.............Below is from bottom of ad..........

"Ex-library with typical stamps and labels. 8 CDs in library style clamshell case. Case may have broken hinges. CDs show very slight if any wear and case has some minor wear. Defective items can be returned for full credit after receiving return authorization from seller. Purchase of this item will help support the programs and collections of the Johnson County (Kansas)"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread