no nothing, but reminded me of joe dirt

Shorty Buckshot

Aug 19, 2012
Northeast Indiana
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silvertowne is located in Winchester Indiana...Both my brother in law and my nephew work there as IT professionals. Silvertowne has a huge inventory and has one of the best reputations out there....They have a vast amount of stock, are very professional and bend over backwards for the customer....customer service is their #1 priority...if they don't have it they will find it for you....I would highly recommend them to anyone....Shorty

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My Mom goes there regularly to sell found gold and to buy me birthday presents. Can't beat a Mom recommendation.

1000rr

Tenderfoot
Jul 22, 2012
Richmond In.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Spectrum E-Series, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I highly recommend SilverTowne. I live 30 minutes away and have friends who work there as well. They have a great collection if you have a chance to stop in and they are great to talk to. I haven't sold anything to them so I can't speak to their fairness but I have purchased items from them in the past and will continue to do so. I feel like their prices are slightly higher than what can be found online but the difference is that you can rest assured that your product isn't fake!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions