Got rob this week end

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have em ready to send....I cant find all the Barbers I wanted to,so when I find those I will send them seperate

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry to hear about the theft Matt. Things are getting tough, desperate people doing desperate things. There have been 8 bank robberies in my town this year. And three robberies this month. Hope you can locate and retrieve some of your stuff.

lost

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A robbery affects your mind more than you might now realize. When I was 22 my apartment was broken into while at work. At that age I didn't have much of a pot to Hiss in but they took everything important to my every day life. Suits, clothes, shoes, TV, ect. Even kitchen stuff. Over the next year the police recovered two rifles stolen that day but never an arrest. Now 50 years later that robbery lingers in my mind when we leave home for an extended time. I'd swear if I could find those robbers I'd shoot them in the middle of Times Square with 50 Cop's watching.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear that and I hope you did contact the police. Just like some of the other folks here suggested I will say this will be somebody you know, perhaps a friend of your daughter. My law enforcement experience says you were targeted specifically, and it was somebody who had been in your house and knew what you had. The whole thing sucks, but on the bright side this type of crime is usually easily solved. Hope your local cop shop is motivated and on the ball.

onlyforthebrave

Tenderfoot
Oct 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's sad to hear. Makes me wonder the best place to store these items when on vacation. Safes are supposedly not as safe as they're supposed to be. For one thing they're the first target of thieves.

tonyc10k

Sep 7, 2012
Georgetown ky
Detector(s) used
Minelabs equinox 800, whites classic ID, bounty hunter 202
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry to hear about the break in.
i had one a few months back was at work got hit at 4am they didnt take any of my 14 guns or any valuables like laptop 360 wii ect. but they did take my migraine meds 2 quarts of moon shine and a 12 pack of dr pepper. then 3 nights ago i come home and notice my cat acting funny and would not go up stairs to save her life. went up there and seen my bathroom window wide open. freaked out grabbed my 45 out of my night stand and made sure it was only me my gf and my cat in my house. in the process seen my kitchen window was also open. but nothing was missing this time.
like stated somewhere ^^^^ up there a security camera and alarm would really help not trying to freak you out but they might just come back for round 2.
my house is locked down now with ADT ,4 cams and a great Pyrenees
when checking Craigslist for your stuff make sure to also check the other close locations around your main location on there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread