goldenbold

Oct 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello.
Dear members.
I want to buy Bounty Hunter 505. But Bounty hunter 505 actually can search depth 5 feet or 1.5m.
I am want to find hidden treasures 70 years ago. Depth is may be 1m - 2.5m.
Therefore which detector I can choose ? Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 can use for this purpose ?
PHPioneer 505 can find as 1.5m or more deepest ?
Anyone can tell me about it ?

Thanks

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
a lot depends upon the size and metal make up of the "treasure" --is it in a iron chest --larger items can be found at deeper depths normally speaking * 3 to 5 feet is about the max depth range even for a largish iron item (like say a cannon ball from the civil war) .for a 505 in my point of veiw

seekandfind

Jul 7, 2012
northwest Indiana
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 101/505
ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a bounty hunter 1-d 505, I do not know if that is the same as what your looking at but mine will only detect about 5 inches down, its a nice little machine($100 cost) for a beginner and finding coins in tot lots and what not. Right now I have a ace 350 I cannot figure out and will actually go back to the bounty hunter to get a fix (find coins/treasure) after so much frustration with the 350, and to think I used to dislike the 505. When it beeps I know there is a target under there. Hope this helped. HH

Aries86

Jun 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Bounty does both superbly and in addition has extraordinary sensitivity and really picks up those deep coins. In short if I spend x number of hours in the field with each detector I will dig a lot more coins with the Bounty Hunter.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aries86 what other detector did you compare too the 505
if i may ask

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions