UPDATE....New research method

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well went to the Property Accessors office and got it narrowed down. The date of the home is 1809 or 1814. Why the two numbers? There were 2 houses in the same general area. One built on each of the above dates. Dates of construction may be approximate. That is the date the land was purchased but it appears that neither family was originally from here and were shown as residents on the land beginning at approximately the same dates. Now that I have some names will start trying to nail down which one I found, and you guessed it.... locate the other home site. Some of the landmarks used in the property description were literally trees, as in near the stand of birch trees etc. The ladies at the court house were great helping me do the research. Had 3 working with me at one time.:icon_thumleft:

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Luck with your research/hunt!!

HH John!!

OP
OP
TNGUNS

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spartacus.......Think they felt sorry for me. Not the sharpest pencil in the box. Special Needs and all.:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread