hurricane sandy

dhearn

Jan 3, 2012
Sallisbury MD
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the Hurricane is getting stronger here on the Eastern Shore. Pray for everone here that we stay safe. One good thing about it after its all over the beaches should be hot for detecting. All the ship wrecks should really produce. Coin beach is always good after a big storm. I am thinking about getting the minelab ctx3030 can anyone give me some feedback about it. I know its cost alot lol. "gotta pay to play i guess".

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad you are okay. Praying you stay that way.

DIGDIG

Nov 23, 2009
Space Coast/Florida
Detector(s) used
WHITES SURF P.I.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We were told the storm would be a direct hit to the county I am in and it seemed to go around us. It seemed to come into the delaware bay and head North west. The only damage I suffered was the cost of the huge generator I bought, after the 5 days without power in late june and the hurricane we had the previous September I didnt want to take a chance.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
It went thru here yesterday eveving and last nite. I faired well except the power is out. You might say saved by the motorhome which is in effect a backup system. I hope all are well. Frank

Attachments

• skull etc 019-3-Resting Rose.jpg
    skull etc 019-3-Resting Rose.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 93

DirtDiggerDaveinMD

Jan 31, 2005
We made it through without any problems. Still have power luckily. It could have been a real mess.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread