Hitting the Carolina beaches tomorrow

Viddy

Aug 16, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I get off work at 4 PM (EST Time) tomorrow and might be heading out to the Ocean City, MD area... 5-6 hour drive from mid PA from where I am.... Probably just camp in my car that night and detect the next day too...good luck!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am going to seek "fame and fortune" tomorrow morning on the beaches of NC. I hope I can get to them without difficulty!
Make sure you have your Spongebob Squarepants inner tube... those riptides may still be pretty strong! We'll need a report. TTC

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am going to seek "fame and fortune" tomorrow morning on the beaches of NC. I hope I can get to them without difficulty!
Report needed... Are you rich now? Will I be seeing you on the news? Did you succeed in your mission of fame and fortune?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread