How to get free stuff from Amazon.com! Like that new Pro Pointer you have been eyeing

TheElementOfSand

Jul 19, 2012
Fort Wayne
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT E-series, Whites Beachhunter, Garrett Ace350, Garret 76'-77'Fortune Hunter, Cen-tech Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you don't mind watching movie trailers, playing games, doing surveys and referring friends then this is the perfect opportunity for you to get paid with anything amazon.com has to offer. Check out the link at the bottom of my signature and sign up today. Just for signing up they will give you 2.50$ worth of points and right after sign-up you can have them send you 1$ cash as proof they aren't kidding about it being legitimate. Others have gotten X-Box's PS3's games anything you can imagine its all free for your time spent. Im working on getting enough points to get the Garrett Pro Pointer and you can too! Just sign-up at the link below.:icon_thumleft:

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks brother.......that is pretty neat.

OP
OP
TheElementOfSand

TheElementOfSand

Jul 19, 2012
Fort Wayne
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT E-series, Whites Beachhunter, Garrett Ace350, Garret 76'-77'Fortune Hunter, Cen-tech Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have only been at this since last night and am allready about to hit the 12$ mark.

OP
OP
TheElementOfSand

TheElementOfSand

Jul 19, 2012
Fort Wayne
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Um thats weird apparently it was deleted from my signature...but not by me..???

TheNewCatfish

Mar 4, 2011
Wasn't very impressed with the Garrett Pro pointer. Once i found out how limited it was, i put it away and never used it again. Sorry.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Um thats weird apparently it was deleted from my signature...but not by me..???

What you were doing is considering spaming..... Your signiture hot link was part of the spam and removed.....

OP
OP
TheElementOfSand

TheElementOfSand

Jul 19, 2012
Fort Wayne
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wasn't trying to break any rules here I just thought people may be interested in what I had found. Unemployment seems to still be an issue for a great handful of people here on treasurenet and I just wanted to help out.

trainer

Feb 13, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
This is the best way to sell your self and get annouying mail No thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread