Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my browsing history is deleted every time I shut my computer down, (at least daily)
don't delete it everytime I change sites.

I also use Google Ads Preferences Manager. to supposedly Block them from following my surfing habits, but that is useless also

Re Google lets you edit the categories associated with your browser, or opt out of personalized advertising, through Google's Ads Preferences Manager.

is B.S.

It's better to do it yourself manually, rather than set the computer to do it for you on exit, delete everthing outher than passwords, I don't get any of the problems discussed .

SS

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another thing is watch the search words you use.. I am inundated with BOOBS :laughing7:

I see boobs everywhere.

Not the kind you're thinking of either. :tongue3:

Avoid such words as dolts, idiots, fools, etc, etc, and so on :laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another thing is watch the search words you use.. I am inundated with BOOBS :laughing7:

I see boobs everywhere.

Not the kind you're thinking of either. :tongue3:

Avoid such words as dolts, idiots, fools, etc, etc, and so on :laughing7:

Spart, when I type boob in google search it keeps coming up with "see Spartacus53" :laughing7:

....Just kidding my friend....

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Those latino babes and that hot Russian chick are all treasures I am sure. I think a good story of how politics affects treasure hunting in Russia would be interesting. Those darn Ruskies.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Those latino babes and that hot Russian chick are all treasures I am sure. I think a good story of how politics affects treasure hunting in Russia would be interesting. Those darn Ruskies.

It would be a good story. Cuba too,sure there is other places(if not all )treasure known and not recovered could help the needy. Guess that's why it sits?

Silver Chronicles

Nov 3, 2012
Midwest
Detector(s) used
M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have seen a lot more political adds no matter what site I am on. I use coinflation.com to check my value on coins. They always have adds on coin dealers, silver mining and the what not. Just recently those stopped and one of our local races, both sides bought up all the advertising. I refreshed to get rid of them, but they just kept coming. Man if all these crazies that call themselves politicians would be quiet for once. And I mean that apolitically! I want to live my life where I can get away from this stuff. No wonder I metal detect and drink! LOL!

Coin Sniper

Oct 16, 2012
Miami, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys, if you're using FireFox as a web browser, I suggest that you download the Add-On called "Updated Ad Blocker For FireFox 11+ 0.7.7.". I don't see ANY advertisements on any of the sites that I visit. Someone posted the suggestion on one of the sites I visited a while back and I couldn't be happier that they did! :icon_thumleft:

lost

Jul 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Coin Sniper. I added the Ad Blocker to my Firefox this morning and It's Worked on every site I've visited today. No Ad's. Man, why didn't I learn of this sooner. Have to start reading my Firefox add on info more. Again thanks. Every Firefox user should use this file.

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pertaining to laws about treasure hunting on federal lands, it is not going to get any better. We have four more years of Hell and higher taxes.

Coin Sniper

Oct 16, 2012
Miami, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX-3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lost said:
Thanks Coin Sniper. I added the Ad Blocker to my Firefox this morning and It's Worked on every site I've visited today. No Ad's. Man, why didn't I learn of this sooner. Have to start reading my Firefox add on info more. Again thanks. Every Firefox user should use this file.

You're welcome! I felt just like you did when I installed it for the first time.

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have an internet filter and still get those ads at times...I think there are site specific ads that follow you once you are there, ESPN and other Sports Sites, FANTASY Sports also etc. All have ads that are deamed to be "interesting" to their demographic.

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank goodness that election is over. Colorado was considered important for some reason so maybe we got bombarded more than other places with political ads. Anybody here runs for president, you got my vote IF you remember if you win you can probably legally detect the White House lawn. Or anywhere else. In the 'interest of national security.' We should work on presentin the President with a metal detector and get him hooked.

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
I am the man who lives in a place where local legend claims Moctezuma's treasure was buried. I did not get the deep seeker this year, maybe next year.

I see the hot latina chicks every day, as they walk by my house. If I am near the road, they sometimes stop and talk to me. This is a tough job, living here and talking to hot latina chicks, but someone has to make the sacrifice.

The most attractive, I call the Lovely Gabriela in English, and La Hermosa in Spanish. Every time after we talk and she walks on, about 50 feet down the road, she looks back. So far 100% of the time, I am standing there still looking at her. Heh, heh.

Alaskan Adventurer

Dec 20, 2009
Ecuador
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am the man who lives in a place where local legend claims Moctezuma's treasure was buried. I did not get the deep seeker this year, maybe next year.

I see the hot latina chicks every day, as they walk by my house. If I am near the road, they sometimes stop and talk to me. This is a tough job, living here and talking to hot latina chicks, but someone has to make the sacrifice.

The most attractive, I call the Lovely Gabriela in English, and La Hermosa in Spanish. Every time after we talk and she walks on, about 50 feet down the road, she looks back. So far 100% of the time, I am standing there still looking at her. Heh, heh.

Lmao, your description Piegrande could be my story as well. And here is the kicker....I have a date with a beautiful Latina tonight and HER NAME IS GABRIELA! That made me laugh out loud at the pure coincidence of your post.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread