The Old and the New...

Wily Dunk

Sep 12, 2012
Shelby, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro - Ground EFX TC1X Treasure Commander Si Robertson Signature Edition - BH Pioneer 202 - RS Micronta 4003 -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Garrett Edge Digger - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good afternoon everyone.. First the OLD - On the left is my old digging tool, a common, everyday, garden variety, garden trowel.. Now the NEW - On the right, The Garrett Edge Digging tool I won in a contest from the BeepBeepDig facebook page.. I'd like to thank BeepBeepDig for having the contests and also thanks to Bart at Big Boys Hobbies for supplying the prizes.... My wife sure is happy to get her trowel back for her flowers and gardening and I'm glad to have a "real" quality tool made for digging..... Thanks guys.. :notworthy:

Garrett Edge Digging Tool. Won in contest. 11-11-12.JPG

OP
OP
Wily Dunk

Wily Dunk

Sep 12, 2012
Shelby, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro - Ground EFX TC1X Treasure Commander Si Robertson Signature Edition - BH Pioneer 202 - RS Micronta 4003 -
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Garrett Edge Digger - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yep, and now the wife has been has started hinting around for some new new garden tools. She said since I won the Garrett Edge that I could take the money I saved and buy her a new trowel for her flower garden... I guess she's got a point there..... lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread