ANYONE FAMILIAR WITH TEKNETICS DELTA 4000?

OUTCOME1

Oct 22, 2012
Hanover, VA
Detector(s) used
teknetics delta 4000 w/dd coil...teknetics pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So this is where i am at. I am new to metal detecting and currently use a low end bounty hunter tracker iv, but i have to tell you i dont seem to have any problems with it, i find all kinds of stuff and i really like the three tone feature and also the broken tones so i can distinguish between metals, even though i dig most everything anyway. it also has decent depth too, better than what i have read.

with the bounty hunter i have familiarized myself with the various sounds it makes, i don't get interference unless im right on or beside a playground apparatus ect...so with this said

will i be happy upgrading to a teknetics delta 4000? will it have similar sharp sounds and broken tones in addition to the tid numbers and target identification (such as iron, 5, dime, qtr) ect...does it go crazy with interference? i keep my cell phone on me and the bounty hunter has no problems, i really like what i see in the delta 4000 but i am wondering if i should upgrade to another bounty hunter and is bounty hunter pretty standard for all there models with their tones???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread