Nov 4, 2012
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Compass Challenger X-80
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First day of deer season sounds like world war III in Indiana. I have no idea what the hunters are shooting at in the woods because all the freak'n deer are standing in the middle of the road while cars dodge them. There are so many freak'n deer we average at least one car deer accident in our county every day well I should say evening. I would much prefer hunters were killing them in the woods than motorist on the highway and the injuries to people as a result of some of these accidents.

12pointer.jpg

We worked a few deer vs motorcycle accidents in 2012 not a good match.

Damon64

Bronze Member
Jul 10, 2008
Federal Way, WA
Detector(s) used
V3i, DFX, Beachhunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought deer were over populated in Penn. In WA state it's not too hard to get a decent buck each year.

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a good year. My grandson got his first on the first day. 9pt 18"inside spread. Wednesday my brother and I got ours. I got a 10pt, he got a 8pt. Gonna do some pushing for the wife tomorrow. 2012-11-26 11.03.47.jpg 2012-11-28 15.56.50.jpg

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Covered up with deer here. Couple does in the freezer, now just watching horns. This time last year I had taken 4 does and a 13 pointer. This year kinda slow but that is ok. Be safe!

Carloates88

Dec 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There hard to spot because you shot them all so going extinct

Jim of PA

Sep 23, 2012
SW Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fewer hunters in Pa moving the deer I stopped hunting can buy a cow with it cost to kill and process a deer And not sure if they are safe to eat anymore The Pa Game Commission don't want lose at that income from the sale of hunting license JMHO

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread