Hello :-)

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back. :hello:

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey SM! Good to see familiar s/n's still around... :)

Bran <><

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you on here, hope your beautiful wife and you are doing well......

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back!!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see ya.

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Brandon :hello:....where the heck ya been 'ol buddy? Long time no see. How's married life?

Rick

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@TH - T-Net Mod now, huh?? lol Yep, we're both doing really well! :)

@Hamid - thanks!

@RGINN - you too!

@-thrilla - Hey Rick... just been around, here & there. Married life's been great; busy, but absolutely wonderful! :D It has been a while since I've been on here. I downloaded the Android app on my phone, so I popped on every once in a while to follow an old thread or two that I never unsubscribed from which seem to get resurrected after years of no posts... but that's about it. I got a PM from someone, so I guess it prompted me to get on and at least say hey to everyone again. I've got many of my old T-Net friends on Facebook and keep up with a bunch of them somewhat regularly. I'm glad to see there are still others still here on the forums after all these years :) Hope everything's been going well with you!!

Bran <><

Last edited:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif Bran

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heh, hey Judie! ;)

Bran <><

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@TH - T-Net Mod now, huh?? lol Yep, we're both doing really well! :)

@Hamid - thanks!

@RGINN - you too!

@-thrilla - Hey Rick... just been around, here & there. Married life's been great; busy, but absolutely wonderful! :D It has been a while since I've been on here. I downloaded the Android app on my phone, so I popped on every once in a while to follow an old thread or two that I never unsubscribed from which seem to get resurrected after years of no posts... but that's about it. I got a PM from someone, so I guess it prompted me to get on and at least say hey to everyone again. I've got many of my old T-Net friends on Facebook and keep up with a bunch of them somewhat regularly. I'm glad to see there are still others still here on the forums after all these years :) Hope everything's been going well with you!!

Bran <><

All is good here. Seems like everyone is on Facebook now but me, but just have'nt seen the need to go there. Albert even asked me if I was in the witness protection program LOL. Anyway, glad to see your post and hope we get the chance to detect together again in the future.

OP
OP
godisnum1

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All is good here. Seems like everyone is on Facebook now but me, but just have'nt seen the need to go there. Albert even asked me if I was in the witness protection program LOL. Anyway, glad to see your post and hope we get the chance to detect together again in the future.

That's great to hear my friend!! :) Yes, there are MANY people from T-Net that ventured on over to FB... and it's been fun staying up to date on everyone. Haha, that sounds like something Albert would say!!! That man's a goof! Yes, I hope we can detect together again as well!! It's been over a year I think since I last got out and did a little swinging. Found a nice brass sword hanger on Christy's property up in Missouri too. I really should try to get out sometime and find some historical places down here in Florida to detect. Glad to hear everything's going well with you! If you happen to break your Facebook pact, do let me know! I'd be happy to have you on there...

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread