Trespassers Ruin Our Hobby

Missouri_John

Nov 27, 2006
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Today i talked to a farmer who had an old school and house site in one of his fields. Because of him knowing some of my family that live in the area, he gave me permission to hunt for just 1 day...........of which i was very appreciative. Thanks to the numerous degenerate punks who have snuck on his fields to hunt and look for arrowheads without permission, i was only granted that 1 trip. I totally respect his decision and know his reasoning, but it still sucks when disrespectful people ruin it for the people who try and get on land the right and lawful way

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you can always ask for another day in the field.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes they do!!!Bain of my existance.******* city people dont ask just go,and ruin it for those of us that work for permission....and are accountable.You dont have respect enough to ask,you sure aint going to respect the land....and we all pay for it!!!!!

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes they do!!!Bain of my existance.******* city people dont ask just go,and ruin it for those of us that work for permission....and are accountable.You dont have respect enough to ask,you sure aint going to respect the land....and we all pay for it!!!!!
Not a good thing.
Nick

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread