Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
People come and go. It is my time to go. ⛵ ✌

You lie! Liar here. Hey, ticm, when you are at the top of your game, you might feel the need to move on, beyond Tnet. Okay, I been there too..... Notice, that's five periods. That's some serious stuff right there, no matter who you are. In time, your feelings will soon pass. If you do crap out, please stop by and check out my post of macro pics of my mom's stupendous Christmas cookies, coming soon. Peace out dude.

Last edited:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only left because I couldn't afford the internet during a rough period. :laughing7: I'd suggest leaving your account open so you can pay a visit if and when you feel like it.

I actually think he's leaving because he got sick from eating all of the cookies on the computer.

ticm, make a note: Computer cookies aren't edible :laughing7:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
P.S. ticm, if you're ever down in the Toms River area give me a call... I'm never home :headbang:

Also note: Once you do leave, people will talk about you like a red headed stepchild... I know this for a fact :laughing9:

Well, it's been real, or is that reel, or reale :dontknow:

Last edited:

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
P.S. ticm, if you're ever down in the Toms River area give me a call... I'm never home :headbang:

Also note: Once you do leave, people will talk about you like a red headed stepchild... I know this for a fact :laughing9:

Awesome work Spartacus. I knew I could not beat you. But I tried. I'm leaving too. I just happen to be a red-headed step child, and by golly, that hurt, deeply, and I can't take it any longer, the pain is not worth it. I can't stomach you or any more Tnet thugs any longer. You remind me of my mom's Christmas cookies.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gleaner, I think you read me wrong.. Some talked about me when I was gone, but no big deal to me :tongue3:

I think I also have to update my resume and add thug to it. :laughing7:

I never thought I was a thug, but then again what do I know :dontknow:

I also think ticm underrstands what i'm saying too :icon_thumright:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome work Spartacus. I knew I could not beat you. But I tried. I'm leaving too. I just happen to be a red-headed step child, and by golly, that hurt, deeply, and I can't take it any longer, the pain is not worth it. I can't stomach you or any more Tnet thugs any longer. You remind me of my mom's Christmas cookies.

:icon_scratch: Now I'm trying to figure out if those cookies are good, or not :dontknow:

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
ticm, comments please. Ya gotta do it. Tell me and spart to go pound salt or something witty. Look at it as your last Tnet hoora! Godspeed to you sir. spart, go f#@% yourself. :sign10:.

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would you leave?

772 thumbs up indicate that you're well liked.

Unless you lost all your fingers trying to grab your favourite cookie under a table saw and now you have to type with your nose. I can see by your avatar picture that your nose is all red and probably overworked.

If it has anything to do with that gun control thread, well I agree with you. Too many people whine and complain in this world instead of turning their voice into action.

I'm done being nice now. Go suck rocks! Lol. :tongue3:

Peace.
Dave.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ticm, you do know that bailing out like this will give sonofadigger nightmares for months to come. Poor guy needs his daily fix of you, or he just won't be right :tongue3:

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ticm, you do know that bailing out like this will give sonofadigger nightmares for months to come. Poor guy needs his daily fix of you, or he just won't be right :tongue3:

omg im already going through withdrawls WHY.....TELL ME WHY!!!!!!!lol

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll repeat what I recently said to another Tnetter... If you quit, they win. 'nough said. TTC

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
"The triumph of evil is assured by the silence of good men." Good luck in your future endeavors. I will carry on the spirit of TICMism.

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It seems like a lot of this is going around lately.

I "left" for a couple months. Well not left, just turned into a lurker.

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It seems like a lot of this is going around lately.

I "left" for a couple months. Well not left, just turned into a lurker.
Hey Jarhead... good to hear from you again. Nothing directed at you but your post reminded me of what one of the Milwaukee police sgt's said to me many years ago.To paraphrase... We are all like a hand in a bucket of water. While splashing around and making waves, everyone notices us. But, as we settle down and be still, the waves dissappear and very few seem to know we are there anymore. Take care, my friend. Terry

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ticm I'm going to miss you like a guy I almost thought about meeting but thought better of it. I'm glad you got to meet me, the pleasure was all yours and come back again when you can't stay as long....... count em 7 dots

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ticm,

I guess I'll have to stop eating coconut macaroon cookies now.....don't know what the issue is but I've got skin like
an alligator so wouldn't let a few snide responses bug me if that's what the issue is....besides everyone would miss you
witty commentary.....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People come and go. It is my time to go. ⛵ ✌

Hey TCIM don't go away mad, just go away :censored: I broke you code, it's time to go sailing with a rabbit. Really hope you are just yanking our chains.

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
:icon_scratch: Now I'm trying to figure out if those cookies are good, or not :dontknow:

I'm going to throw my mum a Grant and help her make those frikken Christmas cookies come Hell or high water. Just for the pics. Just for you guys. Too bad aabattery aint still around, to share my profoundly disturbing Christmas stories with. I think he bailed out too, I have not seen much of batts lately. Best regards to you always Spart........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions