LDM why you cant get it ! MAP #10

JackH

Feb 26, 2011
Central Pennsylvania, ex SoCal
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
LDM why you can't get it ! MAP #10

Gentlemen, Ladies,
It has come to my attention that nearly 18,000 hits on my first thread has some people's interest.

Especially since my last post (#256) was April 15, 2011.

There were a few who followed their own conversation well into June 17th, 2011.

I would like to think that those who have kept that first thread "LDM why you can't get it !"
this active are interested in what I have presented & not that conversation that extended
well beyond my last post of 8450 hits. I came back last Aug to find over 16,000 hits and
kept an eye on the count. We should hit 18,000 by the first of the year, and I have felt
that I needed to clean up my act in a few areas.

First I want to break down that thread into the individual Maps, this being the first of that,
my second thread.

I have gone back several times to fine tune Map #10 on the old thread post #195 page 10
and decided to carry it over here to continue the discussion if anyone would like to do so.

Forgive Me, I must go shovel snow.

Thank You for your Time and Interest,

Jack
================================================================

Map #10 (again),

I have come back to this Map because there is additional information to give credit to Red Mountain.

Additionally my point is Red Mountain, and little reference to the Superstitions only as viewed from a distance at a high point.

Not to repeat what has been discussed in previous posts, I refer back to post #110 Pg #6 for Map #10, and satellite image post #116

That being said:

a) Center of Map is from 4 Peaks.
b) Small circles with line extending out, Peaks. Height/size of Peak in relationship to circle. Tail of circle direction in which to look,
c) Peaks drawn (as fist, index finger extended) have same shoulder (look @/towards).

Start point is small peak Stewart Mt (in line) between the two (radiating circles), one below 4 Peaks, other above MEQSA (MESA).
Radiating circles (view from this angle as an eye/eyes).

Tail pointing beneath (symbol) 4 to finger pointing (look from here "eye"), arrow curves (turn around) at 4 Peaks. The eye sees Red Mt as drawn from this view, which is in 180 deg. reverse on map.

Key is you can only see Weavers Needle from 4 Peaks, not from start point.

Wavy line from 4 Peaks (Salt River).

From 4 Peaks: Peak above Weavers Needle (between Malapais Mt & Tortilla Wells?) pointing towards correct direction, in close relationship to Needle. I believe this area would be a good spot to communicate by reflective mirror back to Red Mt or back depending on the days sun.

From 4 Peaks look beyond small peak: look to MEQSA (small peak in middle of MESA). adjoining Red Mountain. (Red Mountain is in 180 deg. reverse) character marks of Red Mountain reference post #110.

Dec 28, 2012 descriptive change below of the association of outcrop and Red Mountain, changes 2nd photo's accuracy and 3rd photos angle slightly. Thus, pin placement on 3rd photo should be well down the arroyo further left. This change will bring a more accurate image of the drawn Red Mountain. (New image at top of this post.)

From a small peak close at hand (large hand) pointing to outcrop @ Red Mountain. Outcrop drawn on map can be found 800 yds east, down the arroyo from largest outcrop that nearly touches the arroyo @ Red Mountain.

Ancient Salt channel is long red line with slight change and back on same direction.

Above 4 Peaks on map are two small peak symbols surrounding a symbol (MMM). Look this way between the 2 peaks to view the range/ridge line away from 4 Peaks

(IMO) There is Nothing on this Map that gives any precedence to the Superstitions, only Red Mountain, three or more times.......J

paperclip.png
Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by JackH; Today at 02:04 PM. Reason: additional information​

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look at your first photo, your pointer at middle location of top lobes to a large heart outline.

OP
OP
JackH

JackH

Feb 26, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Look at your first photo, your pointer at middle location of top lobes to a large heart outline.

Thank you my Friend. This was Totally unexpected and may certainly be a "Heart" visual from 4 Peaks at a time of the months of the year.

The same as where I have placed the pin in the second image, I had a satellite image last year ? that perfectly displayed a "Heart".
That image was a "Heart" 500-700 ft high.

Each year the angle of the satellite image changes and has given me images that I not been able to reproduce. Never-the-less,
my direction as you know, is only "Red Mountain".

Thanks Again my Friend (peralta),

Jack

OP
OP
JackH

JackH

Feb 26, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
My Good Friends,

Somehow I have made 2 of these threads "LDM why you can't get it ! MAP #10"

This is in the General Discussion area.

The other is in "Lost Dutchmans Mine" area.

Until I figure out how to remove this thread in "General Discussion", it will remain here.

Please use the "Lost Dutchmans Mine" thread of the same name to follow the progression or
exchange.

Please Forgive Me for the Inconvenience..........Jack

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions