Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Now i can't wait for "boom baby "

NOW SOON IT WILL BE TIME FOR..................."BOOM BABY "...........I KNOW YOU ALL CAN'T WAIT FOR.."BOOM BABY "........... thCA3ZUWSG.jpg

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah................ see my last post in the you might be a detectorist thread..............
...... I saw it..I saw it..... We all have different likes & dislikes .....

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I heard it starts in March and I want to see it too. I also want to watch that American Guns with Paige Wyatt, Finding Bigfoot, SYFY channel, Diggers, Undercover Boss and Secret Millionaire. Ah, all future classics...

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw the first two new episodes of "Diggers" and they weren't too bad. Those guys at least showed themselves digging pull tabs and their pile of junk at the end.....

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is Minnesota, it is mid winter, and I am weak. I must confess that I not only watched two broadcasts of diggers, but two more episodes on on demand. Maybe it was the lovely sound of detectors or their pro pointers, or perhaps it was the amazement of watching two men squealing like little girls over a v-nickle. Could you really pay grown men enough to do that? And clearly this board is out of the loop of detectoring talk since I've never heard the terms cologne, or juice or round in the hole here. It's a wonder of a show alright.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
What will Boom Baby find this season? Maybe using the backhoe he'll find the oldest pot ever created in North America, a Viking ship burial or maybe even the fountain of thin, located just steps from the fountain of youth...

OP
OP
Keppy

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
What will Boom Baby find this season? Maybe using the backhoe he'll find the oldest pot ever created in North America, a Viking ship burial or maybe even the fountain of thin, located just steps from the fountain of youth...
You know that he could find those don't you......." BOOM BABY "

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread