Diggers Show

saltwater_max

Jan 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
All Brands,Whites Garrett,Tesoro,Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I have a question,now I have been detecting a few years,I have detected on the east coast,Midwest,west,and north,from ny,to calf,az pa mo nc wv va oh ok New Mexico,you get the point,I have also Used many detectors,Garrett fisher whites minelab ect,including most of the specialty detectors,my question is,each part of the country I have hunted in it took different detectors to detect certain grounds,example,a Garrett excluding the scorpion did not perform well in Arizona,whites seem to do well in ca,and nc,fisher goldbugs and gold bug2 were better in the west,minelab was alway my silver seeker,tesoro worked well in good ground conditions with the exception of lobo was better in harsher grounds,so how can one detector like the at pro work all over the country like the 2 use on diggers,I have used a at pro,and they do work,(for certain things in different areas) I just think they are sending false messages that one machine can do it all everywhere! Just my thoughts

Anyone else ever wonder?

roygpa

Mar 5, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Sunray X-1, Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+ Garrett AT-Pro, Fisher F5, Fisher F2, 2- Garrett Pro Pinpointer, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think the show is pretty weak on content and that's the reason they have to add things like jumping into a puddle or splashing water from a bird bath (pretty disgusting.) I do have to admit that they are sometimes funny when they reenact possible scenarios, their conversations make me laugh. When KG tells Ringy (playing Doc Holliday) "What kind of doctor are you anyway, you can't even cure your stupid cough!" (Doc had TB) i laughed out loud. and another time he said "That was pretty harsh."

I do admit that the show gave me the idea to dust off my 10 year old BH MD, and decide to take it on vacation this summer to show my nieces how to use it.

Roy

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The AT stands for All Terrain and it as close to a "do it all" detector that has ever been made...its just a show...people take it way too serious.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread