Diggers Show

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Scott, I didnt realize it was a youtube vid.

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nicksan

Nov 17, 2005
So. Cal.
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Stock and 6" coils
Whites M6 & MXT, Super 12 & 6x8 Detech coils
Miccus Bluetooth headphones & Ratphones
Lesche
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I didnt like the first few episodes but the last two were not bad.......
I didnt know hitler was into detecting, not that i would want to detect with him, but he could have secured permission to hunt some awesome sites LOL..................:tongue3:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight New Orleans & Kentucky

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jeff, iffn you never take a day off, I'll never catch up to you.

mattfink

Dec 23, 2012
Cottage Grove, MN
Detector(s) used
minelab equinox 800
Minelab excalibur ii
Whites surfmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought tonights episodes were much better and not much silliness...I liked it...juice...roundness.....and necter!!!!!!

saltwater_max

Jan 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
All Brands,Whites Garrett,Tesoro,Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mattfink said:
I thought tonights episodes were much better and not much silliness...I liked it...juice...roundness.....and necter!!!!!!

Yes it was much better tonight! I am glad they toned it down some,I look forward forward to see more of this show if they can act right! I do wish they would use proper termology of metal detecting,but at least they weren't acting like total fools this show

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think they realized the amount of silliness on the first few shows,
was destroying their rep & believability (is that a word ? :tongue3: )

Bev

Mar 2, 2012
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It seems to me that someone is doing their job and reading threads like these for positive feedback and constructive criticism. If they kept their heads in the sand and kept going the way they were, they would have hit the dirt- and not in a good way.
If their producers are reading this thread... they could use a female detecting guest who is loyal to Garrett.. Ahem... Cough cough... What? Oh sorry.....

hoochyhunter

Tenderfoot
Jan 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last nights episode was really good. I'm from the area in Kentucky where they did the show. They should have done some additional research, they could have done 3 or 4 more shows. It's hard to say what you will find here, anything from Hatfield and McCoy relics to Indian artifacts to mining and Pinkerton. I actually live less than half a mile from where the 3 McCoy brothers were shot and killed. If they had searched there and found bullets would have been somthing.

montanagold

Apr 20, 2008
Montana
Detector(s) used
Curently the AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bev, I assure you that the producers are not reading the threads for constructive criticism. 19 shows have already been filmed and are the ones playing this season so they can't make changes as they go. Maybe some are just getting a little used to the show. Team ATC does grow on you. And I'm pretty positive we haven't seen the last tree swing.

saltwater_max

Jan 18, 2009
Detector(s) used
All Brands,Whites Garrett,Tesoro,Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
montanagold said:
Bev, I assure you that the producers are not reading the threads for constructive criticism. 19 shows have already been filmed and are the ones playing this season so they can't make changes as they go. Maybe some are just getting a little used to the show. Team ATC does grow on you. And I'm pretty positive we haven't seen the last tree swing.

Well dang that stinks,I would love to see bev's pretty face on there! And could do without the tree hugging! Lol

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
I watched part of last nites show. It's amazing that they could identify the location of someone's burned down house based on about a 6 cu in block of burned/rotten wood with one cut nail stuck in it. Simply amazing! Frank

111-2 700.jpg

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched part of last nites show. It's amazing that they could identify the location of someone's burned down house based on about a 6 cu in block of burned/rotten wood with one cut nail stuck in it. Simply amazing! Frank

I'd say the odds are better then 50/50 they nailed it
(oops no pun intended, Happy Accident)
, but even on the Archies agreement,
I wouldn't call it proven.

but just my opinion. It could be the trash pit

Last edited:

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In one scene they have the area taped off and there was a straight line of rather bare ground under the back tape that I would have guessed was from a building foundation before even digging one hole but my eyes are getting old so I could be wrong. I could still do without the lingo but the first episode last night was not as silly as their past episodes. I did not see the second one.

I was a little supprised the location of the house was lost to time since this was famous even in its own time. It was only the end of the 1800s. They had pretty good maps then and there must have been some sort of investigation with recorded records. With that being said I'm use to being in a city/suburan area. Maybe in the back woods the records were not so good.

NJ

joe_dirt

Jan 15, 2013
Southeast Virginia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, Makro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm not trying to be a downer, nor am I an expert. But just because they found bullets in the area of the homestead, how could they be so certain they were related to the feud? Couldn't they be the result of something else, such as hunting? They did live there after all, and I doubt their ammo was only used for feuding.

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill admit I hated it after the first 2, it is getting better. I just have a hard time beleaving the gold coin on the very last section they had to do. But it is getting.

Get ready boom baby is back tonight! Save us all lol ahahahaha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread