Treasure Hunting Contest Win Free Gear!

Sep 14, 2012
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Pro Pointer, Garret Ace 350, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II, Tesoro Cibola, Fisher Gold Bug,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wanted to make everyone aware of a way to win cool prizes each month for metal detecting and gold prospecting. We will be hosting a treasure hunting contest for amateur metal detectorists and hobby gold prospectors each month and giving away a different prize each month.
This month's prize is for a Garrett Pro Pointer! The information is below:

Register-to-Win-Contest-Pro-Pointer.png

(You Must Register before Submitting Finds!)

1) Registration required to win (click on the Register Now button above, notification made via monthly newsletter).

2) Find must be documented via photograph or video (Submission instruction below).

3) Provide the following below:
a) Approximate Location of find (i.e. County, City, or Region).
b) Date of find.
c) Approximate depth.
d) Type of detector(s) used.
f) Other details: (i.e. weight, size, method of valuation, etc.)
g) Short description of the story behind the find.

4) Using the comments below, submit a picture or video. (Either use the click the “Choose File” button below for pictures or embed the code from YouTube. You may also send a link or photo via email to [email protected]).

5) It is an honor system. We don’t want to have to make any more rules…please keep it fun for everyone and don’t cheat! (Submissions are judged by the site administrator at it’s discretion.)

For more details visit our website at High Plains Prospectors Metal Detecting and Gold Prospecting Relic Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions