Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T Net Nockbuster ,

dawg from South Jersey :skullflag: I'll be glad to give you a first post comment . I see your from PA . Those old walls had many uses and visitors ... people used walls to sit on , jump over , set things on , shade , places to hide , get my point .No doubt there are lost objects near them . So take the word from one who searched near stone fences and stone cellar walls , it's worth it , get permission from the land owner , go low and slow , dig along both sides and in the fields nearby . Hope to see you post up some old coins and relics on Today's Finds forum . Tell them CMD sent you :icon_thumleft: HH 8-) CMDdawg

Last edited:

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome aboard T Net, Nockbuster makes me think you do a little archery? While you are searching along the rock walls, look for cellar holes in the neighborhood of the fence.

surf

Silver Member
Jan 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
seeing eye shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Nockbuster,

Welcome to these parts. I'd also BOLO glass and pottery shards, evidence of dumping...

4099347201_cb5cb93fc3_b.jpg

OP
OP
N

Nockbuster

Jan 24, 2013
Eastern Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garret ace 250
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome aboard T Net, Nockbuster makes me think you do a little archery? While you are searching along the rock walls, look for cellar holes in the neighborhood of the fence.
yes it's my life

JOHUNT

Sep 24, 2009
Southern tier of New York
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes it's my life
Mine too, along with coyote&fox!
I plan on checking some stone walls that I've walked past yearly for 20-25 years while out hunting. Believe it or not, I detected a 100-150Yd. stone wall last year and found an old bow release.

OP
OP
N

Nockbuster

Jan 24, 2013
Eastern Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garret ace 250
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mine too, along with coyote&fox!
I plan on checking some stone walls that I've walked past yearly for 20-25 years while out hunting. Believe it or not, I detected a 100-150Yd. stone wall last year and found an old bow release.
im heading in the am for a coyote and maybe a bobcat. Heck I'll be happy with a fox.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread