American Diggers Ric Savage new season tonight

Dec 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like it how at the start ric says something like that his company is the best relic salvage team in The world. Well hate to break it to you ric, but I pretty sure that the Mel Fisher Group would be the best, seen's how they discovery two galleons that have more riches than you could poke a ingot with. just saying.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When that guy screams finding something... I cringe. And makes me want to deny I metal detect. He should leave that crap in wrestling where it belongs.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like it how at the start ric says something like that his company is the best relic salvage team in The world. Well hate to break it to you ric, but I pretty sure that the Mel Fisher Group would be the best, seen's how they discovery two galleons that have more riches than you could poke a ingot with. just saying.

Yeah right... no one has even heard of the guy OR his metal detecting... Sheesh a wrestler??? if so ??? like who gives a crap about that... I like the other guys on the show... his crew... they at least carry themselves like adults... or cool. He also comes across the wrong way when approaching land owners.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh boy and hot damn I cant wait to miss it.More garbage for the masses to clutter their minds with.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread